Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Brother is in the Hospital

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Tell your bro I can relate to the taco thing, tacos can be like crack to some people. I used to get taco withdrawals if i went a day or two without 'em. From the time i was about 13 i was hooked on the tacos and the burritos. It sucked cause ther was no mexicans within 1000 miles too so i had to depend on whiteboy suburban kids at taco bell for my fix. I used to fake skateboarding injuries and ask people for change to use the fone to call my mom cause was hurt and i'd do that till i got taco money everyday. Tacos and DrPepper, that was my addiction. From the time i was about 15 there was prolly not a day go by that i was gnawing on a taco, even if it was days old and i found it under the seat of my car it was all good. I had a freezer full of frozen burritos so i can throw em in the microwave in emergency. Now I live on the mexican border and have real taco shops everywhere.

The manager of the local taco bell told the corporate people about me and they sent me all kinds of taco bell shirts, little basketballs, and all kinds of taco bell shizzle like stickers, vintage taco bell posters, the countertop stickers n all kinds of shit, and when i talked to her on the phone she put me on hold and called the local taco bell and told them to hook me up with whatever i want for a day, as long as i eat there. It was sweet, and i got all kinds of shit, i tried everything on the menu over a day it was like christmas new years and 4/20 all rolled into one!!!

Then one day i was in a crowded swap meet and this wiccan lookin woman walks out of the crowd holding a big wax taco, kinda like a candle, it was made of all differnt colored wax and had shredded wax for the lettuce and little wax cubes like tomatoes, she walks up to me in the middle of the crowd, hands me this taco, and says "this is your taco". I thanked her and hurried home before it melted in the sun. I took that as a sign and constructed a taco altar where the taco resided and was guarded by my beavis and butthead dolls and an armada of taco bell toys. (I had to get a toy when i went to taco bell or it wouldn't be right)

Send your bro my way and i'll smoke him out and get him some real tacos.

Glad he's feelin better.

Peace