Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My brother is about to smoke for the first time...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 Twist3d, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    Let me explain a little bit:

My brother doesn't smoke cigs, he doesn't drink either. He knows I love smoking pot, and a few days ago he told me he wants to try it... But I want to make it right, I think weed could really help him with: Stress in general, sometimes he complains about headaches (And he takes 2 pills and feels alright... I've tried it, pot works even better) sometimes a little bit of pain in his back or neck (He's sitting all day long at work), he comes tired sometimes, and lets face it, its awesome when you are tired and smoke a little bit, you feel so relaxed...

Besides that, he's awesome (yeah, only because he's my brother, but sometimes he can be an ass :D LOL , he's 25 years old) He's very STRICT, very organized, plans every bit of his life, things he need to do, etc... I call him Sheldon as a joke(from The Big Bang Theory lol :D)

In our free time, we love watching T.V. , movies, playing any game together or alone(PES 2011, call of duty, and many more)

I want his first time smoking weed to be great, I was thinking rolling a joint for us (I don't want him to be using my ghetto bong lol :eek:, I dont have a pipe, only a wooden one that I don't use...) Let him take 2 or 3 small hits, wait how he feels, and having some good music, any drink he wants, junk food, you know... In my room maybe? I usually go to a mountain that I have near by my house, but, he can feel unsafe and maybe paranoid if someone walks by (they don't give a shit but, you know how rookies can be)

I mean, I want it to be perfect, I want him to feel good, not paranoid and shit...

Any further advice? Thanks :wave:

Have a great night! :smoke:

2. Just wanted to say, you seem like a sweet brother :)! I hope everything goes well and you guys have an awesome time. and you are an amazing person :D

3. He might not get high his first time. I would let him have 8-10 hits out of a bowl just to see if he gets good and high.

4. Dont forget that he might not get high easily. Sometimes people have a natural tolerance wall you have to break. I personally had to smoke twice before I got a high.

5. The first time I smoked, I got fucking blazzzed. Make sure you smoke some dank with him, not that shitty schwag/regs. I smoked a blunt of schwag with my friend for the first time. He almost puked and will never smoke again. Should have smoked dank with him =/

I think everything will be fine. Roll a J or blunt.

6. this.

7. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    Yes, be in a safe, comfortable place, Prepare WAY before you even smoke. Answer any questions he has, dont dismiss them! Make sure that he stays hydrated during AND after smoking, make sure he does not smoke on an empty stomach, and go slow, dont let him smoke too much. Play some chill music that he likes as well as you. Maybe a movie, some GOOD real food, no junk or crap, sounds like the perfect first time. Make it one for him to remember! Good luck :D

A joint is perfect! It really is the biggest cannabis image, THE JOINT! Its what I used my first time!
    No blunts or any tobacco, as its really unhealthy and could turn him off, people dont generally like the smell and harshness of tobacco.

8. and make sure he's actually smoking. yeah, sounds stupid. i mean make sure he's actually inhaling and not just sucking it into his mouth. alot of new people i've smoked down will only suck into there mouths and not into there lungs.

9. the whole tolerence wall is bullshit.

When you smoke the first time you are either high and refuse to realize your high because it was unlike what you expect. Or because you don't know how to properly inhale.

I think you got it all covered man, nycdeisel gave some solid advice as well.

10. awww your such a nice brother! I say smoke in your room. Make sure you remind him to inhale and blow all the smoke out before he coughs. And have really funny shit ready to show him lol. I suggest the new cream friecsh episode of south park. SOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYY!!:smoke:

11. a blunt, or a phat joint. or two joints. i personally don't get high off of 1 joint for 2 people <_>

12. Let him have a little bit, wait ten minutes. If he feels nothing let him have a little bit more. It's important to let him choose the level of high he wants to get. Some people cant handle too much their first time and freak out, whilst others have a high tolerance their first time and dont get high at all. Let him gauge how he's feeling and he'll have a good time

13. Hey man, you cant apply what YOU need to what other people need, remember his brother is a FIRST TIMER, and you dont know what the OPs tolerence is or how high he likes to get or how fat he rolls his joints! sp please, dont try to generalize when it comes to this

edit: hecticfreeze420 gave some great advice! thats how its done

14. 4 proper hits will put him in heaven, i wouldn't give him anymore to not scare him off instead ease him into the high

15. Thanks for the advice! I have The Union on DVD, I was thinking watching it before smoking maybe? Have you seen How Weed Won West? I think that's a good one too :wave:

Thanks guys! Any other advice is welcome! :smoke:

16. Dude, don't be greedy, roll him his own joint, let him get super blazed.

17. Didnt get all the way through How Weed Won the West since it was in multiple parts. :(

Watching it with him beforehand is a fantastic idea, try to get all the way through it. And address any of his questions afterwards. then :smoking:

18. I agree. Roll him a small, but tight J. Let him take it at his own pace.

19. He might not get high the first time, but when he does get high, he'll become an even more awesome person :D