My brother is a piece of shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by I Love Hashley, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Well, the dumbass is doing meth now, I knew he would go to harder drugs(since he abused mj)

hes 17, hasnt been home in about a week, my dad went looking for him the other night, and drug him home. Hes been hangin out with the wrong crowd. Hes gotten skinny and you can tell hes tweakin.

It just pisses me off, I cant do anything about it. He use to talk shit on people that do dope, and know hes a piece of shit himself, and he owes me money, and wont answer his godamn phone, cuz i want my fuckin money.

rant over

2. I think the whole fact that your out of money is the last thing you needa be worrying about. If your family can afford it I suggest counseling, rehab, and give him lots of support. Take away his phone, keep tabs on him, find him a job or something to keep his mind off of things. You know better than I do how serious this stuff is and the faster you try to fix the problem, the better his chances of kicking his habit.

Best of luck to you and your family.

3. Abused MJ? Is that possible? lol. That sucks your bro is doing that shit, its gross and going to fuck him up real bad. I would say tell the rents to get him help, but everytime I had a friend to to rehab they came back just as bad if not worse..

4. no, my dad has tried to help but now hes to the point where he just wants to beat the hell out of him. I want to beat the shit out of him too, how fucking stupid do you have to be, to start doing meth.

He has a job, which is a bad thing because hes just buying drugs everynight with his tips. Shits about to hit the fan, and i hope it hits hard... fuckin idiot, i cannot feel any sympothy for him at the moment.

5. yeah to the point where he was stealing money from my dad, and fucking his friends over.

6. Boot Camp? Not trying to be funny but.....he's not 18 yet so maybe military school will work. Then you won't have to do the ass kicking.

7. No matter how much boot camp or rehab you give him, there will be no fixing him unless he wants to be fixed.

8. I'm soooo glad I got off the stuff.

Alot of people can't ever get off. I was totally against it, and then I moved in with my (then) girlfriend.
    Her whole family tweaks. I didn't do it for a few days and finally I said, fuck it. That stuff ruined my life in many ways.
    Im just now finally getting everything straightened out that I fucked up then.

I got on it when I was 14 and haven't touched it in almost 2 years. I'm 18 now.

Its the worst drug ever made. And to be totally honest, to this day, even after all the hate I have for the drug,
    After all this time, sometimes I still think about doing it once.
    But its totally not worth it.

People are NOT themselves while on that stuff. If your brother can get out of the life he's getting in, gets off the shit... Forgive him. Its not your brother who's blowing you off. It's your brother possesed by meth.

I cant even begin to believe the things I did on that stuff. I did some bad things, that I regret all the time.
    Fucked over family, friends. All was lost, but I didn't see it happening until it was gone.

I hope you get your brother back soon. I really do.

9. Dude get him out of that shit man, I was a tweaker and lost all kinds of weight so fast and was always spun, don't let him go down that road it's gonna fuck him up bad!

10. hes too far gone.

11. Nah man.
    He still can get out of it. He needs your help, even though it might never seem to work.

My Uncle fuckin' whooped my ass old school, I was sent to the hospital because I was so gacked... I was soooooo far gone. Soooo fucking far.

You've gotta either;

A.) Find him and whoop his ass and bring him home
    B.) Get him arrested. Jail will sober him up.

Sobriety will bring clarity to him.
    Seems harsh but theres no other option.

I really feel for you and your family right now. No joke.

12. Same on my end and I bet it was very difficult for PhoenixPharmer to stop as well but you can always always come out of it.

I had a nasty coke and amphetamine/Methamphetamine addiction and I ended up coming out of it, I have done A LOT of Amphetamines man and I mean a fuck load.

Is he doing It in crystal form or in pill form popping a bunch of em or crushing it up and railing it?

It's gonna be crazy hard for him to stop tweaking but it can be done.

Has he any experience with psychedelic drugs? A mushroom trip can clear him up. That;s what stopped my Coke addiction after being rushed to a hospital with Cardiaovasculare failure or something like that I don't remember now anymore what it was.

I took 4 grams of mushrooms and it completely turned me around from coke.

13. all for some weed, man... some people dont enjoy it like its intended... instead they abuse it.

14. yea ive tripped shrooms and dropped acid with him.

15. Do you think you could try to be more compassionite for him? He's your blood man.

16. Yeah all this beating thing and all is immoral man. Well Im all about peace and love man Im not for fighting, When I was yo unger I got my black belt and never used it, back then I loved violence but now I can't hurt someone, seeing someone else in pain from getting beaten gets me pretty down.

If your dad kicks his ass or you as well all hes gonna go do is snort another bump to take away all the pain physically and emotionally.

Not smart, try a trip now that hes addicted to tweak.

17. Jail doesn't sober people up, rehab and the willingness to go to rehab will sober you up. When you were addicted, do you think jail would have helped you? That is what is wrong with America today. Drug addicts shouldn't be thrown in jail for their own personal problems, they should get help. Even so, they should be given the choice of help, because as sad as it is, once you are an adult you *should* be able to do as you please with your body. Be it with Meth, Coke, or whatever.

18. I went to jail when I was tweaking. I was a juvinile then. As is his brother. Trust me. Hes not gonna get meth in juvy.

I see what you're saying, about how it should be his choice if he wants help or not.

But, hes 17, living (well, was) at his parents house. He's still in their custody.

If he were of legal age and wanted to go tweak off for a week, without jacking money from his family... I wouldnt see an issue. That'd be his choice.

19. :hello:

I agree.

20. Of course he probably won't but the desire to do it would still probably be there... That is why you have many addicts thrown into jail, and then once they are back out, they are using within a day or two. You have to kill the root of the addiction, which is the desire to do it. Most likely, you will always feel a desire to do it, but you have learned that there are better things to do and what it can do. YOU have to make the decision to quit, not the court system, not your parents, not your family, no one.

Our prisons and courts are filled with people being wrongfully convicted of victim less crimes. In America, our sense of civil liberties have come to the point where we throw people in prison for life because THEY decide to screw up THEIR life. Helping is considered throwing someone in jail for a mental deficiency that causes them to act on that urge to do a drug... We aren't helping anyone, we are screwing them over even farther. They need therapy and counseling. They need to find the root of their problem and come to terms with what they have to do or will do. It's is simple as that.