Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My brother has smoked about a dozen times, but he's never gotten a positive high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjassonn, Aug 12, 2011.

1. He says he doesn't get more creative, has trouble thinking (instead of being able to think deeply and in new ways), music and food do not sound and taste better, and he says he gets an uncomfortable feeling that's a sort of melting sensation.

I actually know what he's talking about the uncomfortable melting sensation. The very first time I smoked, I got a very unconformatable and dizzy sensation that also felt like melting. It went away after five minutes, but that was my first experience. It was so bad I thought to myself, "If this is what getting high is like, why in the hell do so many people claim to like it?" One of my friends said this happened the very first time he smoked too.

Anyway, will he ever be able to get positive highs or should he just stop trying? Have any of you guys had bad first experiences but then became able to get positively high?

In case you guys are wondering, he's smoked dank nearly every time. And he's vaped it once.

2. Try smoking a bong with ice water

3. Also try to get your hands on some sativa

4. my girlfriend gets like that, she doesnt mind me smoking, but she'll sit there and be miserable if she does. she says that everything feels like a dream and she cant remember shit.

5. That only happened to me after my first time. I really don't know what to say.

6. with new smokers, its ALL about the mind set. If he is comfortable and excited about his high, the feeling will continue and be enhanced.

7. Yea the mind set plays a pretty important role I believe, also, just ambush him with tons of dank and a bong.

8. No one's had this happen several or more times before being able to enjoy it?

9. I think the problem might be that he's over-smoked... but, I don't know.

10. Weed doesn't do it for him maybe rock cocaine will?