my brother has an insanely low tolerance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JoshuaBr, Sep 6, 2013.

1. i have a 22 year old brother that has been smoking longer than i have and i realized tonight that his tolenrance for weed is extremely low. we just starting smoking a bowl and after three hits hes like "dude how much is left in there? i think im good for now" while im standing their buzzed but nowhere near my usual high. since it was his weed i agreed that that was enough and when we were chilling after he was definatly acting like someone stoned off their ass. im not complaining or anything but i never new someone that smoked frequently could still have a tolerence so low

2. He is blessed man, be envious of the ultimate power any stoner could ever hope to possess - making a dub last more than a day.

Lol i can make a dub last a solid 4 days...

4. Lucky him.

I wish I could do that.

5. Fuck yea same here I got insanely low tolerance I can make a gram last me a whole week and an eighth a whole month ^.^

6. im going to kill you, eat you, and then absorb your power

some people are actually semi-allergic to weed and it just hits them like a ton of bricks but its got no negative effects

same as the ALCAT test which measures tiny inflammatory responses to daily foods like gluten and dairy that the majority of people have but its so miniscult they cannot notice the difference, athletes are taking these so that theyre bodies can focus on the inflammation from playing.

7. yea man ive met people like that. I can smoke and smoke and smoke and smoke and some can just smoke :smoke: lol

8. A gram last me one day if i'm lucky

9. #9 squidrick420, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    I can do that, but my tolerance is also really high as well... I have to do it for financial reasons though. At $60 an eighth I can't afford to smoke a gram a day (dub = gram here; Idk what it is where you live). I gotta make my eighths last around a week sadly. I wish I could smoke enough to actually get stoned, but I would rather make my bud last. Fuck North Carolina!!!

10. A dub lasts me ten days :metal:

11. I have a really really low tolerance too. I can take one hit and be good for about 4 hours.

12. He is just more mature than you. After a while, you realize that  getting high as balls is a waste of weed, and makes you feel shitty and lazy the next day. Just like having one beer, you can also have a small hit, it's all about self preservation my man. I also eat extremely healthy. 

13. ^ It's got nothing to do with maturity, how did you reach that conclusion? Sometimes I'm in the mood to get lightly buzzed, other times I want to get ripped. OP clearly stated he acts like he's stoned off his ass so he's just got a low tolerance. Tolerance and maturity are not the same thing, bro.

And yeah OP, my friend that I usually blaze with is the same way which is why I've been blazing solo lately! Using a Volcano one day, he took 2 hits off the bag and was done for the night, sat in the corner giggling to himself as if he just smoked an O all to himself. Some people are just lucky like that. 

High tolerance does come in handy though, namely testing out different strains. I can remain (relatively) more clear-headed and objectively feel the effects of different strains. With a low tolerance, you'd immediately enter "wasted" territory without feeling the subtle differences. That's MY silver lining, anyway :p

14. My brothers never smoked before, I imagine he'd probably be gone off one hit.

Your joking right! :laughing:

16. I knew someone who was 35 and has been smoking weed for 20 years and he rolled a joint in front of me when I was 17 and put like 0.15g in a joint and I was like 0_o (we mix it with cigs)
    And I put a nice 0.7g in 1 joint and he jumped out of the seat shouting "are you freaking crazy?? I'm not having any on that joint!!" He never toked on 1 of my joints ever for the 8 months I was in daily contact with him

17. Lol i can make a dub last a solid 4 days...
    [​IMG]

18. Bought an eighth yesterday it's almost gone. Wtf

19. An 1/8 will last me like 3.5 days

20. Going to let Action Bronson talk for me
    My dubs go from about 2.2-2.6 depending on who I go to btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlIiVyq2ayo