My brother gets home Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, Nov 15, 2011.

1. He's been at a mental institution for months due to having a chemical imbalance in his brain when he stopped severely abusing pills. He has bipolar disorder still but he's my brother, and smoking buddy. I'll always love him no matter who he is. Our plan for Wednesday is to buy a half of sour and turn into vegetables. :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  2. [quote name='"meowtoyou"']He's been at a mental institution for months due to having a chemical imbalance in his brain when he stopped severely abusing pills. He has bipolar disorder still but he's my brother, and smoking buddy. I'll always love him no matter who he is. Our plan for Wednesday is to buy a half of sour and turn into vegetables. :hello:[/quote]

NICE! Great to hear you and your bro can smoke together! My brother is big into sports and wouldnt even consider smokin with me. Atleast i have my homie from way back! He is like a brother tho, has been my friend for like 8-9 years.

3. Word my man, glad to hear that but are you sure getting him right back into smoking is the best idea? I'm sure as fuck against the gateway drug bullshit but you don't want him going back to pills, trust me from one addict to another.

4. [quote name='"DankMedical"']

Word my man, glad to hear that but are you sure getting him right back into smoking is the best idea? I'm sure as fuck against the gateway drug bullshit but you don't want him going back to pills, trust me from one addict to another.[/quote]

Yeah i can see where your comin from. The high might make him want a more intense high. Aslong as you can help make sure stuff like that dont happen you should be good.

5. Nice man i wish i could chill with my brother like that my brothers an asshole to me i know thats wat brothers do but wen i smome with him he just kills my high its like damn man chill

6. Haha yeah I'm sure. I mean he was going to smoke on his own, so why not join him? It was his idea for the sour.. Hell he told the nurses at the place he's at "I can't wait to get home so I can smoke a fatass el!" It was funny as shit.