My brother found a quarter bag on the street....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Aug 26, 2010.

1. And it is the nastiest, wettest, schwaggiest, leafiest shit I've seen ever. It smelled like fungus and fishsticks.

You guys ever find shit too?

2. Yeah, my cousin found a 20 bag walking down to get some pizza one day.

I also know a girl from Aruba who found 23 grams on the ground when she went back a few months ago. She took it and said it was gone within 3 days, and I believe her too.

3. Nope, never. Sounds like that weed was moldy.

4. I found a bag with a quarter bagged out on the floor of my hallway in my highschool. I was walking to the bathrooma nd the fucking bag was sitting on the floor, I kicked it into a blind spot away from the cameras and picked it up quick and it was some sticky haze. I was sketched all day cause theres cameras everywhere in my school but I trusted that security was slacking off like always and they were cause I didnt get searched.

My friend lost an ounce out of his sweatshirt pocket when he skated home 2 streets away from his dealer. He realized it immediately when he got home then spent the entire night looking and never found it.

5. Thats probably why someone didnt look hard enough to find it

6. #6 ONP, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    Probably.

I found just under an 1/8 earlier this summer. after my good sh.t ran out, thats what I've been smokin. It's nearly as good as my other stuff. :)

twice this summer I've been biking either to or from the gym and found a lighter.

7. last night i actually found a half pack of newports, an eighth, and a blunt in my jacket. i was so excited. i thought i left it in my friend's car!

8. daaaam i would do a backflip thats like finding a free 20 dollars on the street

9. I once found an eighth on a bridge, ok stuff

I've also found a 50 dollar bill on the ground :D

10. one time it was like 2 am and no one was up and at the time no one was 18 we had no pipes or anything but we had 3 grams of this mad dank shit and were like fucccckkk then we go out to smoke a cig and we find a un opend double pack of blunts

11. A bit offtopic, but fck that

My friend is a spiritual type of guy.
    So he his mp3 broke down, and he was like; its all good, all good..
    The 3 weeks after that, my friends an I are saying: go get a new mp3 man!

And then suddenly in the night he found a fucking ipod in the bushes when he bend over to tie his shoes :hello:

How do you call that? Faith? Luck?

12. Karma? :p

13. I wish I had enough luck to find random sacks on the ground.

14. the only thing I ever found was a 20 dollar bill
    & that was soo long ago. hahah

15. Come to think of it I found $80 last weekend with a few friends, I completely forgot. Bought an eighth with $60 and put the other $20 in my friends tank since he was driving which was nice. Later that night my friends and I hit a deer, karma? Well if that's not karma, the next day after a party at my friends beach house the same driver locks his keys in his car. Not just his car though, the trunk. Turns out that's the one part that AAA can't open on his car because of the model. He had to have someone drive all the way out to drop of spares he had back at at his house for him and ended up being 2 hours late to his work.

16. Best thing I ever found was a $20 bill on the floor at work. I found a 5 dollar bill one time at work and I asked what I was supposed to do with it and it became the stores property. So, when I found the 20 i put my foot over it and moved it to where the cameras could not see and picked it up. I also found a cigarette in a pack once.

17. you guys are lucky as hell I've never found anything except pennies lol

18. In the past I've stumbled upon a decent sized dime sack on the sidewalk a block from my house and a gram of medical keif in a blue bottle on the side of a bridge.

19. i found unsmokable bud before. my friend found a fire dime bag during school in the lunch room before and smoked it with me ;p.

EDIT- i have found hella money before though. i found a 50 dollar bill in a wave pool thing at a water park and also ive found 500 dollars secretly stashed in a star wars special edition video set case on the side. i bought the set at a garage sale for like 3 dollars lol.

20. Make edibles.