My brother also a gc member b-day present!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ford, Nov 28, 2011.

1. So my brother my Main smoking buddy broke his I picked this up today we are on a t break till late December so I got him it to show my appreciation

Attached Files:

2. Bro thats a sick fucking piece your bros gonna love it

3. that piece is dope as, would be an awesome present

4. Isn't he going to see this?

5. that is a beautiful bubbler!??!! i love the colors :smoke:

6. I love it! Can't wait to smoke it later!

7. You're going to need to send that to me so I can steal it uh I mean inspect it

8. I Already gave it to him I couldn't wait lol

9. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']I love it! Can't wait to smoke it later![/quote]

Haha!

10. Lol I have the exact same piece, just with diff colors. Got it close to a year ago, and if u wanna use water u don't need that much ull just suck it through and it tastes awful. Good piece though hits are kinda harsh if u rip hard, gets you pretty high. Tell him to enjoy.

11. [quote name='"88 Others"']Lol I have the exact same piece, just with diff colors. Got it close to a year ago, and if u wanna use water u don't need that much ull just suck it through and it tastes awful. Good piece though hits are kinda harsh if u rip hard, gets you pretty high. Tell him to enjoy.[/quote]

Yes Sir'

12. Damn this makes me sad, i had a bubbler just like that but it was red,white n blue, i called it John Wayne :p Butttt my mother found it and destroyed it :( I gotta get another one just like it though, it was small but it ripped sooooo fat, i couldnt believe it. Your bro is gunna be happy :)
    mind me asking how much you got it for?

13. Neat looking piece!

14. [quote name='"pheelgood"']Damn this makes me sad, i had a bubbler just like that but it was red,white n blue, i called it John Wayne :p Butttt my mother found it and destroyed it :( I gotta get another one just like it though, it was small but it ripped sooooo fat, i couldnt believe it. Your bro is gunna be happy :)
    mind me asking how much you got it for?[/quote]

Sad. Around 25$

15. [quote name='"FaKinSuPah"']Neat looking piece![/quote]

Thanks man

16. i had one that looked like that but it fell out of my jacket pocket and shattered :(

17. that's nice of you, do you guys like post things on grasscity then go talk about it in real life?

:rolleyes:

18. [quote name='"Ayron"']i had one that looked like that but it fell out of my jacket pocket and shattered :([/quote]

thats horrible

19. [quote name='"iSmokeLI"']that's nice of you, do you guys like post things on grasscity then go talk about it in real life?

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Isn't this the purpose of the forum?

20. I love how it looks :) But for some reason it was always a bitch to change the water in it.

My best friend got me one for my birthday a few years ago. It was clogged one day so I was just poking it, and the inside of the side of the bowl just fucking shattered. :/