My Bro

Discussion in 'General' started by WillFerrell, May 27, 2005.

1. Hi,

I have a younger brother. He's only a few years younger than me. I do favors for him all the time; picking him up, dropping him off, lending him money, not to mention the fact that I smoke him up constantly. He's always using my piece and borrowing shit of mine, but I don't mind even though he rarely puts the stuff back without me asking.

Last night, I drove him and his friend to a pizza place and we all got some pizza. I bought his friend a slice of sicilian pizza and a drink cuz he didn't have any money. No big deal, the kid might be going to prison soon and I try to be somewhat generous. Then I bought a 4-pack of Dutches and matched him on a dimebag. We smoked a fat blunt at his friend's house. Sounds good, right?

Well here's what happened today. We had planned a smokeout for this friday because two mutual friends were coming over. Today when I asked him what his plans were, he said that he didn't want to throw a ton of money in. When I asked him if he'd throw down a dime or something, he got all pissy and stuff, accusing me of "pressuring him to smoke" (he smokes more than me, usually a blunt everyday with his friends. when I ask him to smoke, I rarely, if ever, ask him to match me. I usually just blaze him up) He asked me to drive him to some places to apply for jobs. I said sure. We drove to one place, he didn't want to apply there so we went next door to a supermarket. He starts doing an app on the application computer thingy and right from the start is pissed off because the computer sucks (admittedly it is crappily designed), but seriously, it's not worth getting that mad over. I tried my best to help him out; giving him advice, telling him shit he didn't know, etc etc. He quits the application after he answered a question on the personality quiz wrong and leaves in a huff. He gets all pissed off in the car when I tell him that it's not a big deal and that next time to just finish, but I wasn't being a dick about it, I was saying it calmly and friendly. He just goes fucking crazy, screaming and shit, ranting about how poor our family is (we aren't poor, but we're modest). I tell him to calm down and shit and he starts calling me a fucking piece of shit and all these names, calling me a tattletale because I told my parents last week he was being an asshole when I stopped to pick up a quesadilla to go ON THE WAY TO DROP HIM AND HIS FRIEND OFF AT HIS FRIENDS HOUSE.

Now here's where last night comes in; I asked him if he could replace the Dutches because I tossed the box to my brother last night because he was rolling the blunt. When we got home that night, I asked him where the other three dutches were; he said he left them at his friend's house and that it was no big deal because no one would take them. I asked him today if we could swing by and pick them up from his friend. He said that they were gone because someone took them (it wasn't my bro's friend, he doesn't smoke). So I politely asked him if he could maybe replace them for me. He just goes fucking crazy, saying it wasn't his fault, etc etc.

I don't know what his fucking problem is. I blaze him up all the damn time, do so many favors for him, I'm always there to help him out. When I ask him to replace a $4 box of Dutches, I'm an asshole. What a fucking prick.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

2. damn, if i were you i'd run him down with the car. but that's vehicular manslaughter, so it's a no-go. just stop doing shit for him. it seems just that simple. tell him he's being a brat and he needs to check himself before he gets a knocked up side the head!

3. When my sister takes the attitude out on me i ban her from PS2. Don't do any favours for him until he cleans up his act.

4. ROFL ROFL!!! :D :) Thats funny shit man!~

5. hahahahahahaha thats awesome man

6. I'd crack that ungrateful SOB upside his ungrateful skull. LoL, ****open handed (or at least until he tries to hit back. LOL)

7. PMS, someone needs to get the little barbie tampons, so he can stick one in his penis hole.

ouch

8. WoW dude, how old is he and how old are you. your little bro sounds angry and frustrated.
    he just needs money in his pocket, that what it seems like. maybe a job for him might be the cure for his symptoms. Your little bro sounds young and he just need to grow out of his way of thinking. But does he realize all the good that you do and how cool you might be toward him, becuase if he doesnt then he might need some help of some sort.
    keep him away from other drugs :)
    I have a older bro to and for a long time we never got along but now we never had such a great relationship. just keep treating him good but like someone said on a previous post. restrict him from things he depends on you for but let him know why you did it and what he needs to do to get it back. but anyways what the hell do i know.

good luck dude! and Blaze on :)

9. man you shouldn't roll with people like that. Matching people on weed is just pure smoker courtesy. I usually never have to ask my friends.

If the guy would of snapped like that infront of me id probably bitch smack him and drop him off at the corner street. Tell him to walk the fuck home and call me back when you have a better mother fucking attitude.

10. just talk to him man

11. The way I form my relationships with people goes as follows. I will never give up on someone as long as they are willing to change for the better. I believe we can always improve who we are on minor levels and major levels also. When a friend gives up on trying to improve their life or the negative things about them, and refuse to change for the better then I will give up on them.

<o ="">:p></o>:p>

12. ^ ya but it's his brother man... I wouldn't really suggest giving up on your brother dude you have to keep that relationship strong. So I think you should explain to him what you just explained to us. It makes a lot of sense right?

13. I would give up on my family. I did once, at 17 I moved out and did not speak to them for a year until they came to their senses and made first contact. That is the way I live my life.<o =""></o>

14. WillFerrell, Do you know if your brother has a chemical imbalance? You may want to talk to your Father about this. Don't get your Mother involved in the begining. My Mom never believed anything bad about my brother, and that silly fucker is 'crazy'. He's bi-polar and a total loon.

My entire life I thought he had a chemical imbalance and I didn't say anything about it. He is 2.5 years older than me and he had a mean streak you couldn't believe. He use to beat the shit out of me all the time. (bats, throwing me into the refrigerator or a wall, locking me out of the house when my parents were gone in the dark, physically beating me up -- all over silly shit like making myself something to eat and not him... I was 10-12 why the fuck should I make him something???) Anyway, I really wish I would have brought it to my Father's attention when I was young. I thought it all the time but never said anything. Had I done this, I could have spared my family a lot of grief. When we found out he was bi-polar he was an adult and it was in a very scary situation. He is on medication now and things are getting a bit better. But my Parents have really suffered from some of the things he has done due to his illness.

If you don't think his emotional anger filled mood swings are related to a chemical imbalance, I would suggest reading up on anger management online. At the very least you could understand his problem a bit better to be able to deal with him. Don't give up on him dude. It's a cry for help IMO. Nip it in the bud so it doesn't cause more problems down the road.