My BRAND NEW! bubb just broke.....

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 12, 2009.

1. You may have saw my thread earlyer about it, but i just broke it. :'( it was in my towal on my desk and i picked it up to get a shower...then BAM it breaks into 5 good peaces...... What do i do GC what do i do?????

2. I'm sorry for your loss man.....you want me to drag my sack across your face?

3. mighty puddy!
    just fixed my bubbler with it
    only mine was a clean break
    into 2 pieces :p
    so it was easy
    but ive seen bongs shattered and fixed with it

4. You buy a new one, 30$ aint no thang. I had a new bubbler crash to cement halfway through the christening bowl. shit sucks bro, but there aint shit you can do.

5. [​IMG]

Works wonders for the brain.

6. I second that motion. Nothing else you can really do, except maybe that mighty putty thing.

7. its just, it was my first "nice peice" and i tested it out with just water in it, it it felt like it could be hit well, but not like ill ever know now........... :'(
    So should i buy a new bubb or just use my cheap wooden pipe

8. haha damn that sucks.

9. +rep for true words of wisdom.

you cant go wrong if you buy a bong :bongin:

10. lol are we freshman?

11. Everyone can enjoy apples, not just Freshman :hello:

Seriously though, they're under-rated. And not everyone can afford to buy a new bong right after getting a new bubbler, just sayin'.

An apple pipe a day keeps the doctor away.

12. :(
    My bubbler broke the third day I owned it. I had it in my pocket, and my drunk friend pulled it out of my pocket really hard and it went flying into the air and broke into three pieces. I tried to glue it back together but it wasn't airtight.

I feel for ya.

13. Don't listen to all the dudes telling you to buy a bong. Don't get me wrong bongs are great, but if you have your heart set on a Bubbler go buy another one that's better than the one you had so you forget about it lol.

14. so should i buy something nicer? or just save up for one on that level or...... i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. haha just giving you a hard time. I always give my friends shit when they suggest an apple or waterbottle bong.

Fuck it. go to the gas station/mini mart and buy some zig-zags. $2 tops.

16. I kinda want to buy something off this site, but i dont have a credit card? so how do i go about doing this?

17. Just my .02...stuff on here is way over-priced and the quality is sub-par.

18. Well is there a better site?

19. Dude's right. Go to your headshop and buy that first thing that catches your eye and gives you that "gotta have it" feeling. If you got the money go splurge on a bong, but shit I am happy with my $30 bub for now. If you didn't really get to have an experience with your bub, buy a nicer one, get some good use out of it and purchase a bong later on. That is what I would do if I was in your position.