My Brand New Arizer Solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JuanS, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Hey  :smoke: , after months and months of smoking with pipes and joints because I couldn't convince myself to spend $200 on a vape (they are a bit more expensive where I live) I did some research for cheap portable vapes and decided to buy an Arizer Solo.

Now that I have it, I have some questions I'm sure you guys won't have any trouble answering.

1- What is the most efficient way to use it? (I read that level 5 should be good and inhaling softly?)
    2- How potent is it compared to a joint, a pipe or a bong?
    3- How strong is the smell? Could I toke in a cinema or places like that without people noticing the smell?
    4- Do I have to clean it? How? How often?

Anyways, any extra tips are appreciated as well, thank you very much in advance  :hippie: .

2. Good choice with the Solo, I've got one myself and find that it works best anywhere from 4-7 depending on how think you want your vapor to be. 

If I was to put a number on potency I'd say its twice as good with half the herb, I'm sure many people would agree with me. 

Shouldn't be too much smell simply because it's vapor and not smoke, although I would think twice before using it in a movie theatre. Maybe if you're sitting in the back and blow the vapor into your shirt or something like that. The Solo has a few lights on it too which might give you away in a dark theatre. 

Cleaning really depends on your preference. The glass is really the only piece that requires cleaning and it should be pretty obvious when that needs to be done. The unit itself could use a scrub now and again if you want to keep it looking sharp but it doesn't affect the functionality too much. 

Good luck and enjoy your new vape bud! 

3. Make sure you get some screens for the stems or else you'll be getting alot of bud in your mouth.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app