My Brain...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yourHIGHness, Dec 28, 2008.

1. I made my very first batch of weed brownies... i cooked 23g's of vapor poo in oil and baked it with Duncan Hines extra fudge. They were the shit. They smelled like weed, and kinda tasted like weed, but to me it tasted so delightful with the fudge. I noticed as I was eating them my brain started to tingle...it was weird..but it feels so good (lately i had migraines for my first time due to a whiplash injury.. it was perfect timing that i made these brownies lol).

I decided to give some to my in-laws (my step father in law is a total hippie, and my mother in law smoked in her teens and never since). I gave them one each. I told them that they were pretty potent but only having one shouldnt do nothing more than make you feel very relaxed...
    Three days later I went to see them again and asked how the brownies were.. and my mother in law starts telling me that she tripped for a couple days and she couldnt sleep. My step father in law said he had one of the greatest sleeps in a while.
    Its funny how people react so differently to these brownies... im just glad they actually worked on my first time! :hello:

2. haha thats pretty funny, I always wanted to make some brownies maybe in the future nice though

3. Nicely done man, sounds like some dank brownies :D

4. yea wit 23grams of course it will work

5. Yeah dude 23 grams? I'd hope they felt something if you used 23 grams.

6. you fucks need to learn to fucking read

7. it was 23 grams of vaporized weed.... not fresh dank buds.

8. dude thats so awesome i never knew you could use vaped weed with cooking, howd they make you personally feel?

9. i wanna try brownies. my friend told me that he ate one and it put him on his ass. he said he couldn't walk for almost an hour.

10. Easy there buddy...
    its still 23 G's just of vaped weed
    not as potent but they were just speaking in terms of weight

11. for sure dude no need for name calling

12. Seriously though - did you see the word "23g" then immediately post before looking right beside it and seeing "vapor poo"?
    I didn't even know vaped weed contained any THC.

13. When I ate just one, like I said it made my brain/head tingle (i was having migraines). It felt like I took extra strength advil or something. When I ate a second one, it made me feel like I was floating... and it made me giggle at things that normally arent funny.

And vaped weed contains a very minimal amount of THC..but it still has cannabinoids (sp?) that can still be activated by using fat (cooking oil or butter) and heat. The cannabinoids dont give the same high as THC, but apparently CBN's can trigger your endorphin's release.

14. nice dude, that's the perfect use for vapor poo... i like that term i've never heard it before haha. but dang 23gs that's a lot.

15. no i didn't but i vape my weed and then use the "Vapor Poo" to cook and gets me really high every time.

16. Good way to use the stuff that I would have thrown out.

Always nice to have a big batch of brownies haha,