My boyfriend won’t let me smoke weed!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lovealllove, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should I spark up in Jamaica even tho my bf hates it?

1. Put the weed in the coconut and light that shit up

100.0%
  2. Adhere by the “rules” and follow the light

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I’ve posted lately about going to Jamaica in May and I was all hyped up because I hear the weed is decent and dirt cheap who wouldn’t be excited about that? I’m staying for a week and was looking forward to a morning bowl after a year of not smoking any because my bf doesn’t like it that I smoke (so I basically quit for him), but now I’m faced with this opportunity and I feel like I won’t get to enjoy a little weed by the beach! What do I dooo, we’re going for our anniversary so I don’t want him to be all pissy about it and ruin the whole trip!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. What does he have against it?

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Does your boyfriend drink alcohol? If he does i'd say fuck him & toke up lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds like you need to know your roll and submit yourself to the will and pleasure of your man.
    Just kidding... I would never recommend choosing any substance over a significant other. However, what is his problem with cannabis? Everybody goes to Jamaica to smoke weed.
    I suggest having a Frank conversation about it with him prior to going.
    If he insists on remaining an uneducated neanderthal then perhaps he is not the one for you.
    But don't let it ruin a vacation to Jamaica. There is plenty to enjoy. And worst case scenario is you break up when you get down there find the sexiest Jamaican that will put stones to you and smoke till you can't see straight

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd also tell him he can't drink the whole vacation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. If a chick told me i couldn't smoke I'd end thing with her & find another chick :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2

7. I'm saying fuck what your boyfriend thinks, smoke a fat joint & enjoy a Red Stripe beer on the beach :toke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. your mistake was getting in a relationship with someone who made you give up smoking.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. You shouldnt let anyone control you. Ever. Why not find a boy who likes to smoke ganja and dump the square you are currently with?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I use mine for PTSD so my wife had to take one with the other. Luckily she's a smoker too, but she knows I don't go without my meds!!

11. Thats why you should find a guy who smokes...so you can get high together. My husband and I get high together all the time. Is it your first time going to Jamaica? I'm from Kingston but I've been every place in the island. Let me know if you need any info about it. I hope you have fun over there!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. He doesn’t like drinking either! Doesn’t like the taste but as for weed I have no idea why he doesn’t like it. I’m not even asking him to smoke with me I just want to be left alone to smoke by myself if I have to.

13. Kick him to the curb. :ladiegaga:
    You don’t needs that close mindedness in yo life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. It is going to be our first time in Jamaica that’s why I want to take in everything, the way I see it yeah I know I’m going to have a lot to see and nature to enjoy but come on it’s also a land where weed is abundant and there might be some strains I’ll never get to try again. As for dumping him nah he’s a great guy and we get along fantastic I’d just wish he’d work with me a little, one week of smoking vs. not smoking for the rest of the year doesn’t sound so bad to me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. #15 Storm Crow, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Sweetie, he is beginning to sound like a budding control freak to me. He should be your partner, not your master! You might want to read this- Warning Signs Of Abuse

(edit- I just celebrated my 50th wedding anniversary in January, so I know a bit about what makes a marriage work.)

Granny

• Like Like x 3
  16. agreed CONTROL FREAKS ARE YESTERDAYS LEFTOVERS ...TRASH HIM

17. We seem to be having problems accepting your relationship or lifestyle, eh? Sorry. As long as you're happier with him than without him then who are we to complain? Do you need him for support?