My boyfriend wants to rape me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SmokenCat, May 25, 2012.

1. dude wtf, the way you transition into some of your "stories" strikes me as very odd sometimes.

i just dont get it man. im not saying its bad, hell some people love that shit on here.

i am, however, saying that i find the whole things slightly odd and sometimes a tad bit off.

why do you think you write the things you do?

2. Well this is a thread about rape, so.. I thought i write something about it. Why do you find it off?

3. lol title just makes me think of Lewis ck standup where he takes a bartender home after a show and nothing happens. next day she was like why didn't we do anything last night I wanted you to be forceful. he was like well I don't like to try that on the off chance a girl is into gettin raped.

4. Nope.
    Though I feel strongly about people making light of certain things...and I also thought about someones reaction that might take it quite personally if someone dropped "My boyfriend wants to rape me" into a conversation.

Pretty disappointing though, some weeks after to see people acting as though because I spoke out about it, I'm either over-reacting or a victim.
    I just try to think about how things might effect others before I open my mouth generally.

5. You should take some thangs that sedate you and let ur guy go at it while you dream.
    Now that's rape!

6. So your bf is turned on by rape roleplay huh.......?

Id sleep with one eye open.....lol

7. :hide:

:wave:

8. so did he rape you yet?

9. Not yet! Imm waiting for my whole outfit to come in. >:)

10. #110 CDub 2 Trill, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    if I was him I'd rape you forreal the first time then acting the second time.
    First time, he hides in your closet and when you come in the day you get your package and as you open it he pounces on you like a sex cheetah, bare naked, and he blindfolds you before you can get a glimpse at him.
    Then does the damn thang

11. Ok Mr. Judgemental, ok.

12. [quote name='"SmokenCat"']He literally said "hey I want to rape you" and then he asked if I still had my high school uniform which I don't but that's not a problem. I'll borrow one. :) but I want to surprise him one night! He won't see it coming cuz I told him I don't wanna do that. >:) mwahahah evil gf status[/quote]

Your going to spring a surprise rape on your boyfriend and he's the raper?

Lol that's going to be weird..

Dude watching tv and your like,,
    'your a rapist ,, GO!!' lol

My guess is OP is a guy and a couple of the posters here are his profiles also.

13. Give me a few days and my minds gonna wonder buddy.