My boyfriend wants to rape me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SmokenCat, May 25, 2012.

1. well in that case... PARTY!!! :yay::smoke:

2. If your not posting a video I have to say I'm very disappointed with this thread..

3. [quote name='"420Jenna"']fuck I want hot guys to rape me :smoke:[/QUOTE]

Hello ;D

4. You know...if I had a girlfriend (that was as young and inexperienced as this thread makes abundantly clear that you are), and I found out she'd went on a forum and said because I wanted to role play a "teacher/student" scenario and referred to that as rape, that would ring major alarm bells about her trust and respect level of me, and I'd probably ditch you.

Also, how about talk to HIM instead of a forum?
    You only do what you're comfortable with...and that should be the end of it. If you don't want to experiment in that way, tell him, not on a public forum.
    :rolleyes:
    Shit, you're just lame.

You seem like the kind of girl that would get drunk, come onto a guy then cry "date rape".
    Grow up, you mouthing off like this not only hurts feelings but can cause major trouble if overheard by the wrong person.

5. I'm only quoting him. Haha.

6. GGrass you never fail to creep me the fuck out; that's very hard. kudos.

7. He literally said "hey I want to rape you" and then he asked if I still had my high school uniform which I don't but that's not a problem. I'll borrow one. :) but I want to surprise him one night! He won't see it coming cuz I told him I don't wanna do that. >:) mwahahah evil gf status

8. the world needs more women like you. or at least i do :smoke:

9. Why thank u. Thank u very much. :D now I just need to order a sexy school girl outfit.. Or he mentioned that he liked sailor uniforms too. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Idk whats up with all the hate! Everyone's supposed to be chill as fuckkk smoking a blunt. Tsktsk.

10. Do like off of Mean Girls and dress up like a witch like really not sexy just to fuck with him

11. Hahahahahah righttt?

12. This is gonna require a lot of buttloob if you are worth your sauce.

13. Or no lube to make it more realistic.:p

14. For real though.my lunch hour is over. I'll be baawwwkk.

15. Do you... Are you...

Does this guy know what rape is?

16. OP - Well then he put it in a fucking retarded way, and you repeated it?
    Same deal, fucking stupid and disrespectful thing to say.

See how loosely you throw around the term if you or anyone you know gets raped...my suggestion is, if it's a casual slip of the tongue that you/he get that shit in check.

That said, it's good that you don't think so little of your boyfriend...though if I were you I may be worried that HE is referring to things as rape. :confused:

17. Haters gonna hate.

18. Jesus dude do you have a stick in your ass or what?

So you don't like the loose use of the word rape. Good for you, but coming in here and being a jerk because of it doesn't solve anything.

Now excuse me while I go rape the fuck out of some buffalo wings.

19. What about an extra two sexual dysfunctions?