My boyfriend says its extremely wierd that i stop during sex to het a drink of water off nightstand?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Buttercup28, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Water is good for the orgasm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Just swap spit while fucking.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. WIN! Mfers here like:
    [​IMG]

I actually dated a female for a few years that had the world's worst timing. It wasn't just a glass of water or whatever, fuck, I do that move my damn self. It was more along the lines of bringing up topics that were a complete turn off. She was one of the least intelligent people I've ever dated and genuinely couldn't even understand why it was frustrating.

4. solutions to this is raise the humidity in the room rhis may help with the moaning making it worse. drink before sex. have a lil sports bottle so you can just grab and squeeze when its needed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think this is a joke on the community. Is this really that serious of an issue? More like a post to see what replies they get. JMO though. Oh, I get thirsty during sex and he hates it. Boohooo, I joined this community for other things. Not for dumb ass shit like this. With all the political and stupid thread notifications coming up from this site, that has nothing to do with the reason I joined, makes me wonder. If I wanted political and sex advice, I'd go to one of those forums. After all, the op has not responded but once to laugh.

Sent from my SM-T567V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. im guessing your a grower so your focus should be on the cultivation section theres loads of areas just turn off notification on the ones you dont want them for and the fact you comented now means youll see it every time someone responds at the top of your participated section vefore i loomed round the forum to see what else was about i never saw posts like this at all. if ya dont like it dont moan about it being here just dont look at it. why is that so hard for people who get offened easily just dont look at it turn off notifications for this area and just subscribe to the cultivation section.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I've not responded. Many times. After so many post about dumb shit I responded. Sorry I'm not as good with getting around this site as you are. Im not that big of a computer guy. This site is one big reason I'm on the internet. To learn about grass. It's called grass city. Not sexcity or politicalcity. Why can't you just ignore my post? If what I say in my post bothers you? Huh? You talk about me, look in the mirror. Your no different than me. I stated my opinion. Nothing else.

Sent from my SM-T567V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. I was actually honestly curious about others opinions on my question.i was really wondering could i really be that strange that i reach my hand over and take a swig of water...but i dont think so.my bf is just a cranky asshole who needs shit to bitch about and thats all he has.lol....when i first looked on the internet i wad lookin for a forum of some kind and didnt realize right away.it was a pot site.i had clicked on something about smokin weed while f $!#&@$.lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why don't you just click into the sections of the forum you do care about than, rather than clicking on posts that you deem "dumb shit". Doesn't make sense to me

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. i wasnt offended i was also sayin that you can stop the notifications on this by unsubscribing then go to the cultivation area subscibe to them and you just get the cultivation post and not the chillout lounge post that you have no interest in.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Grasscity seems to have a lot of different topics and growing is a small part of that, i think its a younger crowd here to. If your after a forum more about growing and less about other stuff then Rollitup is good,(older crowed id say and ive noticed a lot of the growers on here are also active on Rollitup) there are other sites to like Icmag to. I like both and use both. One is not better than the other they just specialize in different areas..

12. #52 jerry111165, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    There's plenty of us that have been here a long time.

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Not arguing that fact Jerry.

Just seems a younger demographic here is all, and there isnt anything wrong with that.

14. It depends on which areas of GC you're browsing. For example, the GC Organics forum is "mostly" older folks, with many of them having been here quite a long time. There certainly are other areas where the crowd is younger.

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. i tend to browse a few diff things..like this one..lmao.

16. My wife and I do the same thing.. but usually it's reaching for a cold beer instead lol

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

17. Stop being an over sensitive pussy. You are posting in the 'sex and relationships' forum so maybe the issue is your computer literacy or intelligence. Why can't you take your own advice and ignore a post if it bothers you nobhead?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ayyyy...it's either wet pussy or no pussy!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I dont stop completly i nust reach over nonchalantlyand get a drinl from water bottld.lol

20. Your wife could be in the desert, dry, laying on her knees, dying of thirst before your hydrated feet and you wouldn't save her life, because of class? I have only one question for you sir and it is this: Would class get in the way of saving a life? How dare you even suggest such barbarism...

Oh and since you asked, No, I do not, because if I did, she would take her keyboard back.