My boyfriend says its extremely wierd that i stop during sex to het a drink of water off nightstand?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Buttercup28, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I think it is awesome that your username is buttercup

• Like Like x 1

2. :lmafoe: 100% vagitarian that's quality bruh :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1

3. Straight up, homie don't do dick... fuck that bullshit

• Like Like x 1

4. 100% agree bruh FB_IMG_1495925509410.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I mean look at women, they got boobs, hot asses, and vaginas, I be all for that.

• Like Like x 2

6. Its all about the booty brah a nice fat ass bitch lmao

• Like Like x 1

7. Saying that I'd go balls deep in pretty much any chick apart from fat girls, fuck the fattys they make me feel sick:lmafoe:

8. Fuck someone who isn't a pussy or wear one of these:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why stop completely? Just slow it down a bit so you don't spill your water. Maybe then he won't cry about it.

Ls

10. When I was young 'the mood' was pretty hard to ruin. Or should I say, it didn't take long to get back in the mood. But now that I'm in my 60's 'the mood' is a precious thing, at least to a man.

Here's the solution. When you start to get cotton mouth, jump off his dick and start sucking him off. It will take care of your cotton mouth and sure as hell won't ruin the mood for him.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Y'all are missing the point. Why kind of dumbass tool is complaining at all for anything if she's fucking him!?! Guys a tosser. Dump his ass and go find a guy with some self confidence who don't care you're thirsty in the rapper. Gees. Fucking moron.

12. I feel bad for all you dudes saying he should just be grateful for getting pussy. That's some serious simp shit, get some damn self respect.

In terms of OP, Prae pretty much summed it up imo. It's really not a big deal unless she is constantly doing at the worst possible times. My guess is the bf is inexperienced and perceiving it as disrespect when it fact it's the opposite.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Spot on

• Like Like x 2
  14. He's probably just joking. Everybody has there own sense of humor lol.

(psssssssstttt.. she alreadys gotta bf, no need to be a white knight)

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Well it's not exactly romantic, but like I tell most people on here who ask relationship questions, why doesn't she tell her BF what she told us? Communicate!

I'd ask for a compromise, just don't do it when I'm about to cum and I'm good. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Everyone needs a break every hr or so when having sex. White wine or Champagne is much better though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I'd be pissed you didn't offer me a sip. He needs to listen to a little 2 Live Crew to understand some things about life.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. happens alot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's disgusting.

Joints are so wasteful.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1