My Boyfriend Is Oblivious.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by basedgoddess00, Apr 29, 2014.

1. So, every time my boyfriend tries to get me to do anal, he'll try to stick his finger in my ass or something stupid, and it's like he thinks I can stick something up my ass absolutely any time I want to. As a lady, you know we worry about cleanliness and whenever I say no he gets all butt hurt about it and thinks its because I don't wanna. I keep my shit to myself, literally, although we live together he's never found any trace of me shitting, and we joke that I don't do it. When he bugs me about anal I tell him that I can't, and strongly stress the word CAN'T whenever I feel like I may need to go within the next few hours, and he's like what do you mean you can't? And then if he does get the fact that I'll eventually have to go, he thinks I can just go right then. Might I add, he's not great at warming me up in the back, how do I go about talking to him about this?

2. #2 Elephant Panda, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    I think you just have to explosively shit all over him. It's the only possible option.

3. Say youre not clean yet. Or prep your self before? It sounds like you encounter the situation enough that you could be prepared once in awhile.

4. This girl im with is great about it. If she lets me in she lets me in while im warming her up, if not she says not right now babe

5. lie and tell him he's too big for the back door lol

6. Enemas or cleanliness and preparation is your friend. Talk it out.

7. Tell him what you told us.

He's oblivious cause he's only seen your ass clean and he's "never found any trace of you shitting" whatever that means. He probably thinks you're always clean & ready to go.

8. That would work for me lol then he would feel like the man

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

9. I dont know about yall but fucking a girl in the ass kinda seems... gay, thats just my thoughts though.

If I were you OP id ask where is this obsession with fucking your ass hole is coming from, maybe hes secretly bi or something.

10. if you dont want anal then say so lol its that easy. so what if he gets hurt, gonna hurt you worse if you let him shove that fucker up there with no prep.

trollin?

12. naw, no hate for gay/bi/trans, just never been into anal.

13. Ask him if he's willing to receive lol

14. Just get so good with your pussy he won't have time to think about anal 

15. and I don't think its gay at all, its just kinky.

16. Pics or it didn't happen.

17. "It seems kinda gay". Not sure how there can be much of an argument against that. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with being a homosexual but man love is what comes to mind for a lot of people when they think of anal sex. I'm not into it at all personally but if a female wants then who am I to say no? Men feeling entitled to do anything to their spouse that they want regardless of the spouse's opinion baffles me.

OP, based on how I read your post... He isn't oblivious, you just haven't told him. If you tell him and he continues to act the same way then you have a valid complaint.

18. Make anal something thats on your terms, that way you can make the decision when it will happen and it will be more like a treat rather than something he will end up thinking is part of the deal, as common as pussy sex, we don't want that now, do we?? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. Plus that MAY make him want to stretch it out (haha) longer therefore actually playing with your button beforehand 😆

I used to think like DorianOmega gay-wise until I realised women can enjoy anal just as much as men, if it's done properly of course.

19. Give him a cleveland steamer and see how he feels.

20. " You better get my booty hole all nice a slippery before your dick comes near it "