My boyfriend fucked his roomate

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treegirl, Mar 21, 2011.

1. He moved in with her after we broke up for a few months and they had a fling..whatever we weren't together but its weird now that we're back together and hes still living with her. I don't think they've been together anytime lately but definitely in the last few months. I don't know if i should be worried or just trust him. He's been treating me good and all but everything he mentions her or she comes around i feel really unconformable and jealous.

He seems to have changed but it sucks cuz his roomates this really cool, pretty chick and i know he has feelings for her.

grrr what should i do? =[

2. nothing. or dump him. theres not really any in between here unless you wanna be "that crazy chick"

3. Would it be completely inappropriate if I suggested a threesome?

4. You should dump him. Will expand on my answer tomorrow

5. Hmmm I don't really see how this would help =P

6. I'm sorry to hear about that, and I wish I had some constructive advice...but honestly I came in here expecting some homo-erotic literature and frankly, I'm disappointed.

7. Pretty much, sounds harsh but do you really want to be thinking about it all the time. Honestly i don't think i would trust a guy who had the opportunity right in front of him all the time, at least i know it would be hard for me, and im a pretty honest guy. Anyway you said you guys broke up before and i dont want to be a dick, but i could only see this ending badly.

8. I don't know about you but I'd end up dumping him in the end, the whole situation is just too weird for me. Plus there's other fish in the sea and the image of those fish haven't yet been tainted lol

9. Yeah but the title caught your eye right?! right?

10. dont know what you dont know.

11. If you actually go thru it, when it's over, one of the two things will happen. I think...

1. You'd be cool with your boyfriend fucking his room mate and you will stay.

or

2. You're not cool with your bf fucking his room mate and you will leave.

12. Alright well i like your advice best so far. If you really think thats the answer i'm down

13. once you've broke up once, it's done. getting back together is futile.

14. Oh yeah. You gotta try it at least once in your life, and you better do it while you're still young.

So... try it...

May be you'll find it suprisingly pleasant.

You might even find out something about yourself as well.

15. Have you tried talking to him about it making you uncomfortable?

16. i couldn't handle it. my ex fucked my roommate when we were together (hence EX) and it has fucked with my head so bad i can't trust anyone and made me paranoid about people lying to me. i will never have roommates ever again and i'm done with relationships for a looong time!

17. As a girl, it would be a terrible experience, to have sex with her boyfriend, AND another chick.

But, if you can overcome this, you can become a very strong woman.

A woman who is not... limited by... men.

Same goes for men, who have sex with their girlfriend, AND another dude.

--

Ok, that sounded weird.

What I meant to say was, it is a traumatic experience for men also, to see his girlfriend get fucked by other men in the same bed.

18. Attachement is leading cause of suffering.

When you have a bf/gf, you get attached. You think he/she belongs to you.

Hence you think no one can fuck him/her except you, and when they do, you start to freak out.

--

I'm getting too philosophical with this, aren't I?

19. free love baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Is that how it makes you feel? Free love?

That is cool...

For me, I would be terrified by it.