My Boyfriend Doesn't Like Receiving Blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by See Emily Play, Jan 10, 2013.

1. And I really love giving them, and I'm damn well good at it.

Bleak.

2. Have you tried a thumb up his ass?

3. Maybe he'd prefer them from dudes?

4. I like your Sig Emily

5. I'll gladly take his place

6. Are you sure you are that good?

Actually.... its pretty impossible to not feel good..... unless you chewing on his dick

Its usually the other way around. Girl hates giving head, its all the guy wants. lol

7. Come with me. I'll appreciate it :)

8. Ask him if hes gay, but maybe he likes vaginal more than blowjobs? If on a whole he doesn't like to have sex or blowjobs you may have to consider he is homosexual

9. This is literally the only time I have heard of the woman liking giving blowjobs and the man disliking receiving them, mind blown.

10. I know it is, but I almost just want to say there's no way this thread can be honest.

Sadly, it probably is. I won't understand...

11. Your bf isn't human.

12. Fixed :cool:

13. Nah, you probably just aren't as great as you think, it happens. And I'm actually surprised none of these other guys haven't ever gotten head and had it be less than thrilling from a girl...

:smoking::cool:

14. I can give you my unbiased opinion on how good your bjs are if your in tx. Only reason I told a girl not to give me head was cause she sucked at it.

15. lets see emily play

16. how is this even possible?

17. I don't really like head either. Although i have gotten my dick bitten before

18. He may also think it's dehumanizing and belittling and has a vast amount of respect for you.

He's prob gay.