My boyfriend broke my bowl on my birthday :c

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ladycoughsalot, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Yesterday was my birthday. My boyfriend and I were going to go on a walk around the forest to start off the day all high and exercised, but first we had to run to the gas station to get a lighter because we both didn't have one. On the way out the door he reaches for his keys and when he brings his hand out I hear what sounds like a windchime and ta-dah, my bowl is lying in three pieces on the ground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My best friend gave me this bowl last year for my 18th birthday. I smoked out of it hundreds of times, with all sorts of people, all sorts of occasions. I have a lot of good memories thanks to this piece. Of course I'm sad it's broken now, but it was just a possession as well. I tried taking the best care of it as I could, so at least the shame of breaking it isn't on me :p Hopefully the piece my boyfriend will buy me to replace it will be more long-lasting and bring even better memories with it.
    [​IMG]
    Rest in peace, mah bowl. I toke in remembrance :smoke:

2. u need a real man who will pack u bowls instead of breaking yours lady ;)

3. Ladies' man over here. :smoke:

4. He better smoke u out a bunch of times or buy u a new piece cz damn that looked like a very good pipe. What was its name? c:

5. RIP. That's a really cool pipe. I like it alot. Sorry to hear it broke. I love color changing glass. Post up pics of the replacement :smoke:

6. #6 wizkhalifa1, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Krazy glue that bitch back together

7. fuck a new bowl you need a new game system if a PS2 is the latest piece of technology you're rocking.