My boy tatted himself

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by kredi19, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Lmaooo poke and stick

Attached Files:

2. yup... he's definitely going to regret that

3. Ouch that's some sloppy line work.

4. What was the point? Is that a fucking ice cream cone? People these days

5. Fail! Did you always know your boy was sweet??

6. well theres a reason to get a sweet cover up in a few years

7. Never been a fan of tatoos...don't really understand why people want to permanently mark up their body, especially with stupid shit like an ice cream cone.

8. while i was in the hood yesterday i met a guy who tatted his whole face with little symbols like louis Vuitton.that little ice cream is gnarly too though

9. Make sure he keeps it clean! Wouldn't want it to get infected! I hope he kept things half-way sterile!

10. Bad ass I love ice cream

11. For me, it's a permanent reminder of that time in my life. The people who were around me, the fun times we had, etc.

Not that I care to "convince you" to come to the dark side, but hoping it will help you understand a bit.

12. what an odd place to place a tat on a arm completely void of ink..

13. lol thats whats good, to all the haters, who the fuck cares nobody sees tht part of your leg...i have a stupid tat in the same spot too my cousin's first attempt at a tat lol he wrote my nickname it looks like i got it in prison

14. yo.. that's a leg? hahaha

15. [quote name='"Judgement"']

yo.. that's a leg? hahaha[/quote]

That's what I thought haha

Your friend needs to do some squats or something

16. LOL bout as skinny as my forearm

17. yeah I thought it was a arm and someone else was holding up his shirt or something

18. hahahaha yeah seriously i ate a drumstick beefier than that yesterday :p

19. loool could be worse..