Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My boy almost got robbed today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Fat Panther, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Ok so here's my story...

Me and my friend decided to pull our money and get an O (It was decent shit for 195). I only had 55 and he had 140 so we were gonna split it 20-8.

So anyways theres not room in the car for our ride so he goes alone and I go home on the bus after school.

He texts me right after he picks up the O and tells me its all good.

He also told me he was gonna sell half for 200. (Too good to be true I know, he should have caught it here)... I was like ok, I was kinda sketched out though so my last words were "Don't be an idiot"

So his ride takes him to an elementary school to meet up with the guy he was gonna sell to, at this point it's around 5:00.

The guy comes up to the car, (Kid that he was selling to is like an all regional boxing champion btw).

And he was all like, man it's way to sketchy by this school let's walk away a little bit.
    So he leads him down a path and all of a sudden the kid he was gonna sell to yells SOOWOOP. (Blood term for those of you that don't know.)

Right after he yells that like 5 *****s pop out of the bushes and start to chase him. One of the guy runs a 4.3 40 yard dash, which is incredibly fast.

My guy outran all of them and avoided the boxer and ran back into the car.
    As he's in it and their leaving as fast as they can somebody starts to get in the back with a knife...

He's like halfway in the car when the driver just books it out of there and the guy fell out of the car.

He made it out ok and kept all of his weed but wow... I was worried and he's real shook up....

The worst part is he'll see half of these people in school tomorrow... Grimy shit.

Fuckin' pathetic that they couldn't even pull it off, my boy isn't too big or fast for that matter. Literally like 6 of them, and they couldn't do it.

Well thats my story thanks for reading I just wanted to share/rant at those faggots. Why can't everyone just chill the fuck out and quit robbing people and just smoke some weed.
    :smoke:

2. ******s like that give black people a bad name. Did that even make sense?

3. Did what even make sense?

4. yeah I got you. pack heat bro

5. That shit's intense, fuck. Retarded fucks with their thieving.

6. Why do you have all these guys stats? lol... "dude runs the 40 in.."

regardless...

cool story, bro.

7. The made me laugh so hard. Taken out of context it's lulzy as hell.
    And why do you ride the bus?

Welcome back Mitchy.

8. Trip... Idk I'm not sure of his actual time but he is FAST one of the fastest kids in the school.. and my boy outran him, adrenaline I guess.

And alex yeah haha I realized that when I wrote it, and I ride the bus as a senior because I just don't have a car yet, I probably will soon though.

9. #9 chronicman00, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    smile at those nigggas when you see them at school. its pretty insulting. both of you know why your smiling and thats cause those lame ass fucks didnt do shit!

i see 5-6 guys at school everyday that tried to jump me and they failed infront of everybodyyyy. made themselves look like bitches..so everytime i see them i laugh right in theyre face and they look down when they pass me now.

people that attack in groups are fuckin punks

10. well he was just talking about the ignorant,Hard headed ones

like ignorant hard headed white people are white trash or red neck

in this case those people of African descent where beening ignorant and hard headed.

what they did was something any real Black man wouldn't have done.what they did was pussy shit and they shouldn't be deemed men for doing it.

if that made sense.

11. haha :p i thought that was funny too

12. it happens to lots of people.. thats why you dont deal with sketchy fucks

13. Thats fucked up. When my friend was street selling she carried mace so she wouldnt have toi have any weapons if she got searched.

14. alright so obviously thats all fucked, but it seems pretty unrealistic. How come you couldnt fit in his car, but your friend seems to be alone and one of the other dudes almost got in through the back door? Wouldnt that mean there was enough space for someone to sit there?

15. why did they try to hit a lick with out a gun haha

but thats good your boy got away, now he's got a story and a half to tell

16. lol dude sorry but if this guy is one of the fastest kids in the school and not the actual fastest and couldnt catch your boy whos not that fast then theres no way that kid runs a 4.3. lol thats ridic

17. SHIT SON, thats real crazy... way close too. but hell yeah i would just smile intheir faces when id walk past them punks... clowns.

18. damn that's insane! haha I love the whole great escape.
    6 fucking dudes? obviously couldn't afford the weed that's shameful seriously.
    I'd just laugh in all their face's the whole day in school,
    their entitled to see him smirking in the hallways cuz that was a REAL EPIC FAIL.

19. I lol'd...

20. It's really not ridiculous at all, he had a little head start cause as soon as he heard him start sayin soowoop he started bookin it.. You have no idea what some real adrenaline can do for you do you? It makes you run so much faster when your well being/200 dollars are on the line.