My Bowl - rate and name?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Haroldm814, May 29, 2010.

1. I've had her for about a year now and she's come through like a champ on more occasions than I can remember. Just wanted to show you guys.

Sorry for the super shitty camera phone pix but i have no idea where my regular camera has disappeared to.

Attached Files:

2. Don't force a name upon your piece... wait and let it come naturally. :)

Great looking bowl too!

3. Well I honestly have no *burning* desire to name it haha I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks though!

Also why compared to my friends bowls is it HUGE? I've not seen one bigger than mine yet as it seems every friend has a spoon (i think its called).

4. I think its funny how smokers in other parts of the country refer to their glass pipe as a bowl :) When I think of bowl I think of the thing you stick in your bong

5. yeh dude! people where i live call it a spoon or handpipe or glass pipe. i call it a sore throat :p.

its sick

6. I think it's more the age than area. I hear bowl all the time because I know very few high school kids with bongs so they don't know about bowls on pipes and shit.

7. Hmm well I'm in Connecticut and up here I have never heard the term spoon before. Basically anything like the pics I posted is a bowl but a bowl also goes on a bong.

We use the term pipe for tobacco. Spliff also isnt used around here. It's a joint or blunt or an L.

Different names for things certainly is interesting!

When referring to different levels of MJ we basically use mids (not regs), or dank. Rarely do I hear fire or chronic. Maybe it's my circle of friends but still something to think about!

8. Indeed. I have a very nice bubbler that I've had for at least 3 years now and It still has no name. It is my favorite piece but I just can't think of a fitting name. On the other hand, I just got a new little spoon and as soon as I saw the colors change I thought of it's name.