Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my bowl just broke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalmania7778, Jun 11, 2010.

1. the head broke off the body (its a steamroller)
    if i glue it back on will the glue get heated up and start to get smoked with the weed?:wave:

2. Depends on the size of the break... honestly just get a new one. This seems just a waste of time to repare, so unless that thing costed over 20$ just buy a new one...

3. the thing is it was 10 dollars but I dont have anything to smoke with. The repair isnt what Im worried about its already fixed, I just need to know if the glue will be smoked.

4. that completely depends on the glue. Superglue will probably burn, or at least release some mean gases. because it doesn't ever completely harden. I have used 2 part apoxy and it dries like glass and is super hard to burn or melt. Go get some for like 5 bux or less at walmart.

5. Step 1: Get some tinfoil
    Step 2: Roll it into a makeshift temporary pipe
    Step 3: Smoke
    Step 4: Go get another fucking piece for $20

6. Replace the word tinfoil with apple and you are good to go.

7. Mighty putty will not do you any wrong in this situation.

Might putty repairs them all!

8. Yeah you're probably right. I only say tinfoil because I know I have no apples around.