Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my bowl is cracking, wtf..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aka_am, Oct 30, 2008.

1. well my bowl is cracking, anyone to stop it? I can't find any place online to repair it either. it's a really special piece too me. I'd be willing to pay at least 100 to repair this piece.

Any ideas? I'm going down to the local shop, soon and asking them. I would of asked today, but there was a ton of people in there.

2. your best bet is to take it to a head shop and ask them if they can repair it or know any blower that can. Post pics on here so we can tell you if it's fixable.

3. #3 Aka_am, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    spatula, the bowl end is a squid wraped over the right side, it's has a blueish/greenish thing inside the glass looks like ink in water, but clumped together. The squid's leg's have gold fumes and white stripes.

the stem piece? is clear but on the inside it has yellow things in a clear blueish, purplely shiny back ground. The yellow things look like dragon ball z hair and is 3d ish.

mouthpiece is shape to your lips, and is nice, but kinda hard when you play russian roulette

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. hmm well the first thing i would do is check structuraly if the actual bowl is cracking on the inside. or if the outside is cracking. beacause if the inside is cracking the STOP SMOKING FROM IT!!!!! u might suck glass into ur lungs. and that would be a trip.... to the hospital, but if its on the outside then i thon ur good to go i mean if its sentimental go to the headshop and have them take a look but id think there aint no fixin a crack without reblowing so idk.

5. by the way nice bowl its very good looking ;)

6. might be a bad idea to take a dirty piece to a headshop. considering there for tobacco use and you cant even say bong in 80% of headshops. i guess it depends on were u are though.

7. Well that's why I want to know if there's any where to send it, like idk, I good glass blower that can fix it. Maybe replicate it? I know there's gotta be places.

Maybe I shouldn't of posted this here, would someone move this if it's not supposed to be here?