My bowl broke

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pookenheimer, May 2, 2009.

1. the hole was clogged so i poke it with a pen. Needless to say the glass wasn't strong enough :cry:

HUGE hole where the bowl pack goes, so im going to go buy a roller

and maybe purchase an ice chambered bong instead

2. i did that same thing recently, i stuck a fucking q-tip through it. but i just put a metal screen in there and it blocks the problem. doesnt hit as well but a good alternative until you get something new.

3. awww that sucks, A Q TIP?!?!? hehe

yeah my hole was way too big for a screen. Bought the bowl on my 18th bithday. I'm sad, just went to the headshop tho and picked up some hemp papers and a roller bcuz i fail at rolling.

:eek:

4. at least you admit it:p

5. Dude same thing happened to me a while back. I was gonna try and use a screen but I was worried about inhaling pieces of glass, dont even though if that's possible though.

6. I thought about that too when i was cleaning the resin from it. It didn't have much of anything to scrape so i didn't even bother.

Here is a pic :cry:

[​IMG]

7. damn dude i don't think that that is fixable by any means... bong are better anyway

8. i find that glass-ualties are just a part of life lol. ive lost 3 bongs and 4 bowls, and the only thing thatll make you feel whole again is to go buy another piece to throw some sweet memories into :smoking:

9. haha true that!

I have also lost 3 bowls and 1 bong :[

:cry:

but i have been scoping out GC's product and i am very pleased.

Might give them a shot :hello: