my boss told me he would ram my skull in today

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Deleted member 1061569, Mar 23, 2019.

1. #1 Deleted member 1061569, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019
    a fun interactive quiz (with party bags at the end!) about workplace threats/intimidation that if i didn't have a dick i would TOTALLY be calling the BBB over!

i just said loudly "say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat", because i was high. simple, classic, impersonal, deflective but non aggressive.

if i hadn't been high i probably would have 1) put my foot in his elderly old man ass if i was feelin' tough, or 2) told him yes please ram my skull in daddy if i was feeling like a pussy and was on my period and feeling emotional and just wanted to get done with work and go home and eat pepperidge fahm and watch oprah

what would u say? high and non high version, please

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Wait, I’m confused. Did he mean like punch you in the face or......

3. he meant that he is an elderly man who probably can't get it up whose sole purpose in life is working his shit job as a fast food overlord so the only true joy is in trying to intimidate those perceived as weaker or whatever. sad, really. i've seen it a lot since i've been in dem dere min wage jobs for many a moon. just thought i'd ask how some fellow peeps would respond to it for a change rather than be stuck in my head and wonder whether i'm insane for wanting to explode at this kind of ahole even if hes my boss

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I would have made a whole scene, gotten him fired. Record it. Post it. Reach out to HR, all that. With definitive proof. Last laugh stuff. Never respond physically or verbally if not prepared for the consequences.

5. see this is why i want to really go into music for life as tough as it is. like, as in, make money doing it. as in, enough money to live, even if i sleep on couches from time to time. because now life is going to start tempting the demons in me because over time all you feel is hatred and though i do my BEST to practice peace and tolerance it gets hard to do with people who PURPOSEFULLY try to see how you respond. or i'm just thin skinned. but ya know what, i've gotten a bit edgy because i've had to. there's a saying never frighten a small man cuz he'll kill you and ok i have no blood on my hands but i sometimes FEEL this shit as threatens/intimidation ya know? and then the stupid asshole will go and say it was a joke or whatever. it's only a pussy that picks on a dude smaller than him, is the truth.

6. :laughing::cry:normally I would be mad but this is funny AF!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Oh he’s a puss for sure. But you, can either eliminate him through proper channels or get a new job. Living like that isn’t an option... best or luck

8. We're missing too much of the story. Why did he tell you he was gonna ram you in the skull?

First thought to that is to act like you thought it was a sexual advance and have his ass fired.

9. Proper channels?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Gift him a copy of The Idiot by Dostoevsky. Make sure and wrap it up nice, and smile.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #11 Deleted member 1061569, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019
    it's from TED lol. youtube TED "boston women" :p and i was only self-deprecating anyway. i gotta tighten up my panties and harness my inner zach de la rocca voice of revolution with these assholes

because i was giving him a bit of sass earlier because he was yelling at me and being a douche, and i fucked up some shit. big deal. it's like the older i get the harder it is to handle this sort of thing in a civil manner, or at least in a submissive manner. fuck that. i mean my policy on jobs has been to learn my shit and do it well, but beyond that i'm not gonna not speak back about bullshit ya know? for 10 bucks an hour

and i've had a LOT of shitty jobs

in the past 4 yrs, i've worked at walmart, denny's, dunkin donuts, kfc, a bar, burger king, a job in a stamp factory where all i did was push and seal boxes for 9 hours a day, for some assholes who were stripping& waxing floors in a supermarket, and for some asshole who i was doing roofing tear-off for. and probably very brief stints at jobs i don't even recall

my last job was stocking shelves and unloading trucks with huge men who did nothing but tell me that i would never get laid. boss there was an asshole too and intel said he was a wife-beater. figures. do you see a trend here?

you see, i smoke weed so that i DON"T go off the wall at these kind of assholes who just abuse you when shit hits the fan on the job, they're stressed, and they have no one to take it out on. weed knocks me on my ass so i can think more critically and just work and not be reactive to all the shit. but it still gets old. i'm a pressure cooker baby and i feel like one of these days the lid's gonna blow off. idgaf. i'm wiry but i'm tough. if he or any other dude i work for like this ever laid a hand on me i'd do my best to waste his ass

i almost just wanna move out of my apartment and live out of my car or something. not really, but if i could free myself from this shit i would be happier. but lacking a college degree it's tough. i have an associate's but that doesn't do much for jobs. that's why you have to get ingenious

12. I’ve had a lot of jobs like that. There’s always one big asshole that seems to make it a personal mission to torment others. Maby I smoke too much weed or something but the stress of a job has never made me mad enughf to treat someone else’s like shit. Or even be rude. Too many people take there jobs too seriously, I don’t get the competitiveness that goes along with it. At the end of the day I go home to my family and that’s all that reallly matters.

13. i guess its mostly that im almost 25 and i'm not gonna take shit from some old man lol

14. You should of offered them a scrap outside :confused_2: every job I've ever had if anyone has a problem they go outside & sort it then shake hands after & it's over :laughing:

The 1 time I didn't go outside I got fired :laughing:

15. #15 Deleted member 1061569, May 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    mfkr was an old as 70 year old man, said shit like hed knock me in the balls with a pvc pipe, are u fkn srs retard? i may be young n wiry but i bet i couldve wasted his ass. oh and get assault and battery rep for life + jailtime, because, according to the waitresses whose hero i actually became in standing up to his old ass (like cmon that TOTALLY made their poozies wet), he was THAT guy who would talk shit but then call the cops over petty shit. bich

i'm a job slut. cant stick with one. i sleep around with, get fucked up the ass by, and fuck employers up the ass as soon as there be bullshit that stretches my mature adult grace and tolerance to point break. i pimp-hand slap that ho outta the crib that is my self-sense of human dignity. see yuh bich

• Funny Funny x 1