my boss is a prick

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Nov 27, 2007.

1. well our production manager is on vacation for a couple days, so one of the owners has been doin all the scheduling, i told my crew chief that i might not be workin with him tomorrow because i have to be out by 330 (my usual quitting time) so i can go pickup the loan from my credit union so i can go buy another car, since i wrecked my old one. he tells me its cool, he'll just leave so we're back around 330 so i thought "cool, dont have to bother with askin him to change the schedule"

well i get called back to go on an emergency, and my crew chief is still there and asks if i'd be able to drive to the job tomorrow, n i asked why, he says "gary said you can either drive to the job, or too bad you have to work the whole day"

now if this job was like a half hour away sure, but this shit is all the way out past pittsburgh.

what the fuck, why couldnt he just put me with someone who is working an 8 hour day instead of bein the cocksucker that he is...

i hate that fucker... i almost got suspended today for not answerin my phone yesterday (i'm on call, but my phone never rang), so i'm wondering if i call off tomorrow if i'll get suspended, cuz i mean hey, i need a car

i hate my job anyway

2. What do you do?

3. disaster restoration work

fire/water/wind damage repair, i mostly paint though

4. Word, since you said production manager I thought it was gonna be some video or audio production shit.

I wish I had some advice for you.

Fuck bosses.