My Book

Discussion in 'General' started by Auto Rock, Dec 1, 2007.

1. I was in the shower thinking of something I could do with my time, since my suspension, I have a lot of time and will have lots more once I get expelled... Which I know I will. I have already have been to an expulsion hearing and well, they said if I came back that the chances of me getting a ANOTHER 2nd chance are slim. Also, another kid this year was expelled for having tobacco on him, of course he was underage. I had tobacco PLUS a "weapon." At my school, it doesn't matter if you are of age or not, you are not to have it on school grounds. Anyway... I plan on writing a book in my free time because I love writing and I love drugs... so why not combine the two? The name of the book is going to be "My Choice Is What I Choose To Do." It will encompass all drugs, there affects, the problems with prohibition, our constitution, and various statistics. I wanted to get some other ideas and wanted to see if people would be interested in providing some info and writing bits and pieces of it. I can't promise that I will follow through with the WHOLE book, but I definitely wouldn't mind compiling all the information and get started... Maybe even hand it off to someone if I get bored. Think it is a good idea?

2. Come on... No one?

3. Sure dude, if it interests you to write it, then it is a good idea :smoke:

My high school had a no tobacco policy while i was there, they would even try getting people who lit up in their car as they were leaving the parking lot..... was outrageous

Good luck :)