My Bong!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by pyrotec420, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Thanks man. They're all my pride and joy. Nice and thick, at least double blown on all the pieces. :D

2. Ya man very nice Very killer!

3. Whats goin on bmxnman and pryrotec420 its your good friend K SMALLS.yes like asked previously we all know eachother were good stoner buddies.And Pyrotecs bong hits real smooth and the plants are goin well.But remeber i will have to sample =)

PEACE OUT

4. Indiana, your bong looks like it could be my bongs dad or some shit. Same colors, same swirley glass thing going up it, looks just like mine, only mines about 10" tall. How big is that, out of curiousity? Plus, what'd you pay for it, and does it have a name? We call mine Green Lantern.

5. It's about 16 inches. Pretty decent sized, lol. I got it through a friend of mine that works at a headshop. Gave $60 for it, not bad.

I call it Neo since it matches up with the Matrix colors so well. :D

6. Nice, like the name alot. I'm thinking about getting rid of mine and buying a new, bigger one. But my bong was my first "real" piece and its got so much sentimental value.

7. Good shit pyrotec lol im gona halfta stop by ur house fucken soon im still tryen to get u ur bulbs lol good shit man....monday lets take some creamers peace

8. Im loven both your guyses bongs. Where could i pick up one of those pipe holders like the guy with the green bong has. that thing is pretty cool, right now im using a crouch pouch but that thing looks really secure and has a pocket and everything.