my bong wont hit

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by helpmelpease, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ok so i bought a bong awhile ago and its hitting as if it were clogged but its not because i just recently cleaned it. its a 1 percolate bong when i fill the part where the perc is up with water it usually drops down the perc and fills the bottom where the stem pieces goes but its not doing that i even blow in the bong which made the water that was in the bottom come out of the stem piece and that doesnt even work it only lets me suck as if i were hitting it but its so hard to i dont even use the thing right now i wanted to get some information on what the problem was before i bring it back to a smoke shop to get checked out thanks for help guys.

2. Buy another bong.This time buy one that works.

3. most def. what he said.
    And clean that sucker out real well and return it and get your money back.

4. Umm maybe some pics of the bong might help?

5. no really, thats why i was asking people on here if they knew what the problem was yeah im going to go buy a new piece if its something i cant fix your comment didnt help at all my common sense could of figured that out

6. Can you see the perc? It's either HORRIBLY clogged, or your packing the bowl too tight.

7. i was going to post a pic but that wouldnt really help you would have to personally have to hit the bong to know what im talking to i tried to explain it but i dont think anyone is going to be able to help me with this so ima going to just take back.

8. I hope that hatw wasnt on me! :( i just wanna see if its gog, if so then try filling up the perc, removing the stem, then blowing, works for me :)

9. Oh i didnt see you replied to me hahaha okay well can you remove your downstem?

10. yeah i removed my down stem and try blowing the water out but nothing i cant even blow in the thing its as if the down stem was clogged but there isnt even a down stem in it when i tried this.

11. Weird!! But you can still breathe in!?

12. yeah it bubbles and everything just very lightly and its hard to breath in im literally mind fucked i forgot to include me and my friend messed around with adding differnt amounts of water and at times i hit it and it hits like it was brand new for 1 hit then it goes back to as if the stem piece was fully clogged for like 10-20 hits

13. Is there a crack in it?

14. yeah it seems as if there is a crack in the inside of it but i have no clue of explaining it over text so ima just take it to the shop thanks for the help though everyone

15. Make sure before you take it to a shop it is totally cleaned out of an resin,and even then I would be hesitant to take it