My Bong needs a name!

Discussion in 'General' started by HighCelt, Dec 30, 2010.

1. like the title says, my brand new bong requires identity.

I would like any suggestions haha but I was thinking of maybe a baseball player who was involved with weed somehow so when my friends ask "why did you name it ----?" then I can be like "cause he hits hard as fuck"

i thought it was a pretty cool idea XD

2. I had one I'm not gonna use in my user info last week. What was it?

I think it was

James Bong Double-0 420

lol, how horrible is that? it was a lot funnier when it came to me at the end of a (long) string of bong hits.

3. bahahaha that is a good one. one of my friends just said barry bonds but im tryin to find one who was somehow involved in the herbbb

4. I have a clear pipe that changed to a white and light blue color with use, and I call it Michaelangelo. I say that if you want to name it, get stoned using it and use the first name that comes to mind.

My friend's bong we named the Rhine Maiden. Don't know why, I was just high and recommended it. Sounded pretty badass.

5. The "hits hard as fuck" punchline would also work if you named the bong after an MMA fighter.

So I say it should be named "The Ice Man"; after Chuck Liddell, of course.

:)

6. ah....surprisingly I never thought of naming it AFTER I used it, I though it necessary to give it a name before. but this is a good idea as well, Ill have to adhere to it :D

7. OOOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHIIITTTTT.

It is an ice chamber btw as well.

and people say us tokers aren't smart.

8. Dude. No.

Hit that shit, and hit it a lot. Be one with the bong, and ask it for its opinion. Inspiration should arrive shortly thereafter.

9. Wisdom.

10. Name it The Ice Man.

11. Op, do this, for this is the way.

12. how bout mike tyson:hello:

13. Ray Lewis
    Ronnie Lott
    Pat Tillman
    Tyson

14. ive just been hitting the bong over here, and i thought why not "the wrecking ball?"

it fits your criteria of wanting to be able to say it hits hard, but also allows you to humiliate a male at will by saying "balls on yo chin" when they take a hit off it.

christ, i'm pathetic. :eek:

15. bahahahahahaha

16. Name it Brock Lesnar. And everytime, just before you take a rip, yell out "It's ass kicking time!" at the top of your lugns.

That's the way to do it, man. :bongin:

17. I think the best name will be made once you smoke with it and spend some time with it. Looking at it and using it a name will come to you forsure.