Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my bong is making a funny sound

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Funkie, Nov 4, 2009.

1. who when i take a hit it makes this really weird noise...like when your nose is all running and you breath in through it anyway....thats kind what it sounds like.
    idk its just really weird.

2. to clarify, is this a new sound that it just started making, or is it a new bong, and you just think it sounds weird? also, what kind of bong?

3. not enough water in ze bong

4. I agree with zees.

5. that was going to be my guess, unless it was a homemade, then I might guess that it wasn't made completely airtight.

6. possibly theres room between the stem and the joint like doesnt fit perfectly

7. Video please. Make sure all the seals are tight if you have a grommet bong. Your water level should also be about an inch higher then the bottem of ur downstem.