Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bong is all sorts of fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Dec 23, 2012.

1. I've had the bong since the summer, and well, it's taken a beating.

The percs got broken (bong slipped out of my hand while cleaning it)

[​IMG]

The bowl broke (no idea how this happened)

[​IMG]

And lastly, and worse, the downstem got water locked into the bong, and there was a little ring thing of glass on top of the downstem, and then I tripped and fell, and the ring thing broke off, making it near impossible to get the downstem out, even if I wanted to.

[​IMG]

So, question is, how the fuck do I? I could try and get some type of hard stick thing or a knife or something and break it and shake it out, or I could just leave it, which seems like the best option, since the downstem still works and it still diffuses.

I was planning on buying this sick ass bowl from Black Leaf that has percs in it (yes, like, IN the bowl. For your bong), but the only option from the place where I could get it from is 18.8 mm and I'm pretty sure my bong is 14.5, so I have to buy this piece that makes it so I can use a 18.8 size bowl on my 14.5 size bong.

And then I realized I don't have enough money. So, fuck. The bowl I got now don't work, so I'm out of a bong : (

2. Yeah looks like you're completely fucked for smoking out of your bong. :( Damn, happens to the best of us. When you stock up on more money get yourself a nice thick bong :smoking:

3. What the fuck are you talking about? That's a smokeable bong.

OP: get some duct tape, roll it a little with sticky side out so you can attach it to the inside wall of the downstem (create a cylinder of tape basically) and press it hard against the stem with a pencil or whatever you can fit. once it's secured, just pull it on out.

i found this out when i got a marble stuck in the joint of my mini zong, and it came out right away. so it should work here.

4. haha you have the same bong as me.

and that sucks dude, should most definitely just chalk it up as a lesson learned. looks like you can still blaze out of it, but it'll be a bitch to clean

5. not sure if this would work? but fuck it worth a try
    For your downstem, would leaving isopropyl alc in the chamber for a while maybe help slip it out? squirt some soap or some shit in there lol.

If you arent satisfied with the piece anymore, just buy a new cheap bowl and sell to some nooby smoker :p

6. Just remember, this is advice from a guy that got a marble stuck in his bong.

7. There's the old coat hanger method people use to get broken downstems out like that. Some people don't recommend it because of the high amount of shock there is once the downstem finally pops out. I did it myself and everything worked fine, but it would have been easier with another person.

Oh, the method is as sounds. Take a coat hanger (Or a thin long piece of whatever is sturdy enough to be bent into a little "V" shape on the end), slide in, hook the bottom, pull.

Sketchy just like it sounds, but I can see your bong being perfectly fine until you decided to get a nicer functioning piece after you get the stem out.

8. Well, if I get the fancy ass bowl, it will replace the percs that broke.

But I'm broke as shit.

9. exactly, i have experience. you don't.

10. that sucks man :( my glassy is still going strong (except..) but i broke the bowl (dropped it once, still worked, dropped it again....smash) and i dropped the double chamber and the downstem was stung in there good! after given up trying to get it out i tried one more time a week or two later and part of the chamber broke rendering it useless :(

11. I guess that's one way to look at it.

12. If the stuck part is a glass on glass issue, heating up the outside part will cause it to expand and should loosen up the inner part.

13. by the looks of your beat to shit bong, i think you need a metal fucking pipe man, that badass bowl your gettin is gonna break. . if your down with a bong get one of them cheap ass acrylic ones that dont really break. . even if it does your not out alot. i dunno im kinda cheap i guess