My bong is a murderer!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chode, Mar 29, 2004.

1. yea, i dont know if i would have payed him though. Depends how it all went down, if you were the one who set it down improperly then i could see how it could be interpeted as your fault, but just cuz its your bong didnt make it your fault. Props that you are though dude, if everyone were as generous and thoughtful as you the world would be alot better place. I personally have never had the pleasure of smoking out of a RooR, i was going to buy one, but then I quit puffing... so idk.

2. it was his fucked up table at his house so you shouldnt give him shit

3. We want pics and we dont care if the thread is years old, hahahaha

4. I dont know if its cause Im coming down from shrooming last night but I feel sentimental and I probably would have kept "Killer". But it was your choice and that RooR does sound tight.

5. Man... I want a roor. Real bad... A dealer's cup infact. And I want it all intact. Lalala... dadada... ryhme dada on the dada dime dada... DAAA!!!

6. I find really old bumped thread like these pretty funny. Makes me wonder how things progressed. Either way its crazy how Killer took out the other bong. Many things come to mind.. Wheres the pictures? Did the RooR get the same fate? Why did buddy have a crooked table?