Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bong got wet, and my pipe is bleeding.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoodGravy, Dec 14, 2010.

1. I loaded up a bowl in the bong, and went to smoke it. But it was "too hard to suck" - thats what she said.

For real thou it was, and so I cleaned it out, and my screen was all wet and shit, so I loaded up a bowl. Which I guess I need to clean out, cause resin started coming out of the mouth peice after a few hits.

This has never happened to me, but I probably just need to do some peice cleaning. I am too high for all this, and I need to get higher.

Anybody wanna bring me some papers?

2. Clean your pipe or let your screen dry out.. no brainer.

3. Too much work, do it for me.

4. Look! Evidence marijuana kills motivation! Nobody tell the anti-marijuana activists

5. Fine, i'll do it. But only because I want to get high.

6. you can use your bong without the screen, too.

7. I wont argue that it doesn't happen cause it really does, but only for some people. I like nothing better than getting high, or even stoned out of my mind and still like doing things, I think it makes tedious things more enjoyable.

8. I only meant it as a joke, not to spark an argument over the effects of weed, lol

9. I thought that much, I just wanted to add info to help "shoot down" the sterotypical view of stoner's. I wish more of the smart ones, or ones who have given great contributions would step out of their secret green closet, to finally put all the myths to rest. I get your humor though, it was funny, I chuckled before replying.;)