Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bong doesnt even fucking work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaCkT794, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Hey gc. So earlier i picked up some nice hash (which you can see in my previous thread) and its the first ever time i picked up some hash.

So i made myself a bong. Now, i tested it earlier after having a j, and the smoke from the bong is fucking hot. The water is cold, the stem goes into the water, etc. So i dont know what the fuck is wrong with it. I tried it with the hash, then tobacco, then a mix, and i can inhale the smoke, but its a real bitch. The bowl is metal so i was kinda looking foward to it.

Its not the first bong iv made but the others dont work either.

Id post pics but all it is is a crappy bottle. Everything looks like it should work.

Im real pissed off now as iv wasted some real good expensive hash and i aint got any more.

The fucking joint was cooler that the bong.:mad:

2. How exactly does it not work? :confused:

By "a real bitch" do you mean its just too harsh, or is actually hard to pull on?

If it's just a bottle, you're probably having issues with air-tightness.

3. Buy a real one.

4. Yeah sorry i forgot to say i spent my cash on the hash (lol) so im broke at the moment

And i mean, the smoke is fucking hot, like it defeats the whole purpose of a bong

5. don't waste your hash, make a gravity bong!

6. maybe put a little more water in?

7. Nah i tried all diffrent messures of water

8. just hot knife it

9. bongs dont cool it down 100%, especially a homemade bong.

10. Yeah i know man, but im saying its like as hot as smoke from a joint:confused:

Anyhow i may make another one, make another thread and post pics

11. Bro you probably forgot to cut a carb hole or some shit lol

Bongs are a fairly simple concept....

12. #13 SwiftBlaze, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    g

13. toss some ice in there

14. ... did you put the stem into the water?

15. Man I have made bongs from water bottles, buckets, the sink, and even a fucking green pepper. I shit you not I built a bong from a green pepper and it held cold water and bubbled and cooled it down and everything so dunno bro lookup bong on google image to make sure you know how they work, i've never failed at a bong working.. Good Luck tho man really!

16. I would have to agree. Getting a homemade bong airtight can be a struggle. Just get same tape and tape the fuck out of where the stem is connected to the bottle and where the bottle is connected to the stem. I saw one of my friends make a homemade bong once, and we were both excited to hit it, but it wasnt airtight, and we kept adding tape and it kept not being enough and we both had to wait like 20 minutes just to get everything airtight. It was many years ago, but I just remember how irritated we both were, and remembering how much tape had to go on that thing.

17. I find hash to be harsher than herb, and tobacco is WAY harsh in anything but a cig. If you've never had hash before, it might just be that. Otherwise, it's probably air leakage, like others said.

18. Yeah the down stem is in the water

19. thanks bro