Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my bong doesnt clear

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blasteroid, Jul 16, 2012.

1. so ive smoked for about 2 years and ive never had this problem.

ive had 3 different bongs and all of them ive been able to clear, but this one no matter how hard i inhale after removing the the bowl there always seem to be smoke left inside. i guess it kind of frustrates me cause well hey... there some wasted smoke. does anyone think this could be a problem with the way im clearing the bong? or could it be the bong itself? in that case i should probabaly get a new one? ive had this one in mind from GC shop Black Leaf - 3-arm Perc Ice Bong with Ashcatcher - Green - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

has anyone purchased this one and if so let me know what you think

2. It's up to the user to clear the smoke, it's got nothing to do with the bong.

3. Are you talking about when a little smoke is stuck in the area between the water and first perc?

4. u dont need a new bong, just clear it or take a second hit to clear it...pack less maybe...dont need to get a new piece

5. Its not hitting right?. how often do you change the water? clean the bowl? take a paper clip and jam it around the bowl stem (if it has one) get all of that black crud out.

I can almost guarantee its the perc or the spiral tube (if it has one). Happens a lot to over used bongs. they get clogged in the interworks of the bong. Almost the only way to get it out is to take out the bowl (dont do this while smoking), pour some water out of the top to avoid getting it in your mouth. Then suck as hard and fast as you can. Keep doing it if it doesn't work the first couple of times. That should clear out the pipes.

6. Post a pic of your bong

7. Its probably just too big for you to handle... :)