Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Bong Died

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IceCreamKidd, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Yesterday as I was working in the garage, I heard a crash. Comming in the house I found that my Galaxy Glass Double Bubble Kokapelli arted Bong had been broken. The fiance had opened a cupboard and knocked it over. Sigh. I know its just stuff but that was a cool bong.

Just wanted to share

ick
    (still tokin)
    [​IMG]

2. Daaaaamn it IceCreamKidd, that's a real bitch!! I mourn your loss, that was a coool bong!

3. damn those fiancee's.....maybe she was just jelous about having to share your love with that bong and it overcame her...

4. BUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. that sucks man that bong looks freakin sweet

6. Well news on a better note. The fiance wanting to remedy the hurt bought a new bong at the local head shop. The new 19 in Bong Dubbed 'Billy Bong' is now a resident in our home. Its sweet lookin and ill post a pic soon as I get a good one. =)

ick.

7. Sorry to hear about your bong (which is so pretty btw!)!!
    I always get bummed when a piece breaks, but there are always new bongs/pipes to replace, and in your case it happened supafast :)
    hope you have many a bongrip w/ this new piece!