My Bong and Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iTokeat420, Oct 7, 2009.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    Just recently started smoking again, and bought a pipe a couple weeks ago, and got my bong a little under a week ago.

My pipe is named Misty (the pokemon haha)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My bong is named Pillsbury (looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy)
    [​IMG]

Bong in action: Imageshack - video0273

So guys, how do you like my pieces ?!

2. you have WAYYYYYY too much water in it in the vid. it should be 1/2 inch or less from the bottom of the stem.

nice pieces though

also, misty isn't a pokemon shes a gym leader.

3. Did you get that bong from etsy?

4. oh shit i have that same exact bowl i orderd ofline i call it the king cuz it looks like its got a lil crown!:D

5. New pic of Misty... look at the color!

[​IMG]

6. love the blue spoon! like longcat said way too much water, you should have it a tad above the stem

7. haha. nice pieces, man. i just got my 2 new pieces too. I got a pipe (still deciding on name) and i got a gas mask w a steam roller attachment. I decided to name it the abomination. i feel totally metal wearing it. like a headbanging elephant. :smoke: I'm contemplaiting renaming it though. after some caerful observeance, i realized the force chamber around it was a chineese dragon, not a snake like i thought. I'll post pics. maybe someone can help me name em officially XD