my bones feel out of place?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by FID, Apr 16, 2013.

1. i think i pulled my arms or something loose because my shoulders seem to be moving foward and it feels like my shoulder blades are moving out more. im not sure if this is from me lifting weights or maybe sleeping on it funny but does anyone know what kind of doctor i would need to see for this? its sorta hard to explain

2. depends dude. you're description is pretty vague.

are you feeling any pain or anything? if it where dislocated you'd be feeling a good amount of discomfort.

its also possible you pulled your arm a little bit lifting weights. but again, you'd be feeling some kind of discomfort. I've dislocated my arms quite a few times, broke my radial head in my right elbow, had to get surgery on it. broke both wrists. and honestly, my right elbow still crack and feel uncomfortable when im doing certain things. and my left wrist cracks every time i lift anything over 70 pounds. so you definitely want to make sure everythings good if you're feeling any kind of pain or annoyance.

other then that, i'd say take it easy on your shoulder for awhile. and if it still feels weird after a couple weeks, go see a doc. with stuff like that you can really only do one of two things.

1. get an MRI
    2. get an X-ray

:)

3. thanks man and ya i do feel some discomfort and pain. there is also a cracking that comes from both shoulders sometimes.

4. It's the exact same with me man and it's nothing to worry about . I was in the doctors about it last week and she said its the genetic make up of your body and everyone's body is different your fine :)

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

5. thats not what the problem is though