My Body, My Choice.

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyPineApple, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Let's start a friendly conversation about it. :smoke:

2. I second that cat.

What do you wanna talk about ? (rolling one as we type, so let's get it goin!)

3. Why in the world would you put that in and/or around your body?

4. what if you are not mentally fit to decide fully what choices there are?

where is the line drawn to my choice and not fit to decide? or should there be one?

5. Lets just all stick to Marijuana and it doesnt do anything to your body so lets be happy

6. To each his/her own. If I'm not bothering anyone else, why should some random person be concerned about what I choose to do ( in the privacy of my own home ) when I get off work in the afternoon. :confused:

7. I would take it this is on the subject of abortion?:confused:

If so, I personally believe that a woman has every right to determine whether or not she feels she is ready to bear a child. :)
    A poverty stricken woman with no hope of ever being able to raise a child properly and with care should be able to correct her mistakes.

However, I do understand how pro-lifers view the issue, though I think they believe in an ideal world that does not exist. They believe there are moral issues on whether or not it is acceptable to terminate a new life, but they do not see the darker side of life, where such a thing would possibly send a child into a life of crime because of a neglectful family.

I really hope this stays a friendly discussion. So often do these go awry.:(

Hello, by the way, new to the City.:wave:

Edit: Whoops, guess this is about substances?

8. [​IMG]

I can't believe you thought this was about abortion. Smoke on :smoke:

9. We can't do what we want because we're living in another mans 'perfect' world. Fuck him tho.....Survival of the fittest

10. ^^ :hello::hello: How are you! Welcome dawg!

Well if it's about the MJ then I'm guessing we are all pro choice here about it : )

I used to think of weed as a drug and "never touched it" but that was when I was quite ignorant of the "substance" : )

Fer sure, to each their own. I have no right saying what someone can and cannot do, however, if it's a friend or family member I find I have some riight to say something if it starts to interfere with social, emotion, financial problems, etc.

I'm always down to meet people who toke though.

it's always better to :smoke: with more people : ) :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  11. It doesn't matter what it's about. My question is,Who has the right to tell me what is the best decision for my life?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wrong.

DEA's soil, DEA's choice

13. #14 windowPanes, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    I will take unto my body what I please.......that's all that can really be "discussed" on this statement/topic of yours man.

peace
    DO WHAT YA WANT PEOPLE FUCK THE REST ENJOY LIFE HOW YOU PLEASE (as long as you are the only one being harmed, if any harm is caused at all....)
    Panes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm not trying to converse about anything in particular. Just the topic of someone else trying to tell you what you can and can not do to your own body.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol, guess I'm a bit out of it. :eek:

Anyways, on the proper topic, I think that although we should be able to do what we want with our bodies, there should be proper education and warnings about what some of these chemicals or plants can cause and what they will do to you, similar to the warnings on prescriptions.

The biggest change that needs to happen first in North America is the way we educate our children. There is too much emphasis on "Just don't do them. We don't need to give you a reason.", and not enough on educating them on why they can be harmful.

A basic step our government can take to change this is to stop focusing on stopping marijuana smokers, for which they have little grounds on which to suggest it is harmful, and start warning people about things such as meth and heroin. But I don't think that these messages should be done through TV ads, but rather through methods similar to how they are trying to prevent people from using tobacco.

First off, legalize every single drug out there, so users do not have to worry about cutting or lacing or whatever. Next, they should be available, but definitely not advertised in any way, except for warnings written directly on the package. Finally, these items should be placed away from the public's eye, like how they currently hide the cigs behind curtains.

That's all I really have to say about that. Kind of long, hope it pieces together alright.:D

16. It's a civil/ethical RIGHT......hell here in the U.S. its Technically (though not upheld obviously) A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT also....

17. The pursuit of happiness, I take it?

18. Freedom of expression.

19. do we have the right at all to tell someone when to stop? (with any substance, not just mj)