My body just exploded.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Agovita, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Sooo, this is sort of awkward, and I'm really glad no one was home when this went down.

I have a cold, and its doin its thing, so I'm doin mine. I've been sitting around, smoking a couple bowls, taking DXM and psuedophedrine HCL.

Now, I get out of the shower, and I'm like, hm, my tummy feels funny.

I then start coughing, and I'm thinking, oh, this is bad. I feel ill and I'm coughing hardcore...

Cough number five hits, and I sneeze at the exact same time. Fortunately I was facing my shower.

I seriously just vomited out my nose. It feels like I vomited out my eyes, because they're crying tears of bile and pain. It was chunky, and it hurt, a lot. Think of chunky vomit going through your nose. Now feel my pain.

2. I feel very bad for you. :(

3. Nice dude, real nice - Last time I threw like that I looked stoned for like 2 weeks both my eyes went bloodshot so I went to the doctors and he said I burst some blood vessels when I threw up lol.

But unlucky man - Hope you get better soon.

4. aww! sorry man! but that did give me a great laugh hahahaha +rep!

5. This sounds very very unpleasant.

Especially how you said it LOL

6. nothin' from the butt?

7. If I had sharted, it would have been tears of bile and shame.

8. that sucks dude. throwing up is only bad when its chunky like that. you can feel each part coming up. *shiver*

feel better

9. I probably would be feeling better by now if I hadn't just watched Independence Day... I always forget how bad the acting is in this movie.

10. hey man i like that movie!!:p

11. Lmfao, wow dude.. This sucks I dont know the feeling of vommiting out of the eye sockets or anything.. But I remember when I was using inhalents and was smoking a few bowls.. I felt so sick from the inhalants and then took a massive rip and swallowed the smoke on accident cause I was trippin.. I started gaggin but couldnt move fast enough, my hands tried to cover my mouth but it didnt help.. Huge chunks and vast amounts of orange liquids exploded in like 4 directions around the room from the pressure.. Filling my nose and coming back out my mouth again in a vicious cycle.. Getting in my eyes/hair/nose/mirrors/ and carpet... Atleast it wasnt as bad as when I ate 4 big firecrackers on a empty stomach, dear godd... Everything was soaked...:(
    Edit: and lmfao did u just diss independents day??

12. I feel awful. I have most of the negative spectrum of emotions running through me because I'm sick as a dog. But I haven't thrown up through my nose...so the next couple of liters of water are for you. Fuck the flu.

13. The shitty thing is, I'm not even sick to my stomach. It was just the cough+sneeze that did it to me... I've been working out my abs hardcore for the last two weeks, and they're hella tight.

14. Ouch! ya i know the feeling:eek: Ive shot vomit out my nose from jogging too much.
    It wasnt really chunky but it still burned like a mofo lol

15. I feel no sympathy for you.... and dont you think im an ass....its just that I have been hung over so badly before that I have filled up (about 4 inches high) the bottom of a large trashbag full of blood bits and stomach bile before. That was a horrible night, and an even worse morning :eek:....sorry for stealing your spotlight :p

16. feel for ya, man. Did that once, and it seemed like I smell/tasted it still for a while later ( like 3 days) no matter how much I brushed my teeth/blew my nose the sting just stayed there
    just smoke some weed you will get over it :p
    :smoking:

17. haha thats fucking hilarious! epic tale. dxm will always make you throw up if you take the syrup so prepare yourself next time :D

18. damn tht sucks...at least you didnt do the vomit/diarhrea combo at the same time...or puke then slip and fall in it...not fun:(

19. That's fucking awesome and hilarious haha!!! Hope you're alright lol

20. not more then a drip or two of puke has ever run through my nose lol...

ive laughed pop out my nose tons of times. that hurts with the carbonation.

ive also seen my dad laugh a couple of pieces of corn out his nose LOL