Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My body feels like legos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by suburbanred89, Dec 14, 2011.

1. that is all....................... Im Baked!!!! night GC

2. not even gonna stick around to see what happens with your pointless thread?

3. whatever yo.

4. legos? nah yo, thats pointy plastic, you feel like pudding or melted something. well thats how i usually get, never heard i feel like legos. wtf is that.

i heard mashed potatoes but not legos.

5. Lego is fucking awesome!

6. Legos are fucking awesome, but feeling like legos? That would be awkward. Stiff, pointy, and hard. And quite plastic. Ehhh. D:

7. How the hell do you know what Legos feel like?

8. I FEEL YOU MAN, Probably SOME NICE INDICA and ONE OF THOSE STRAINS that MAKES THE WORLD SEEM WEIRD AS FUCK LMFAO YOU KNOW?

9. damn you got that lego shit? All I got is some bullshit duplo

10. When I first started toking I'd feel like my body was made of rocks moving smoothly together.

11. That sounds horrible and painful

12. your body feels like plastic?