My BlueCheese lady! I think she's ready, what about you?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by selfmedication, Mar 11, 2009.

1. bluecheese x og kush is the sleepiest weed ive ever had... had to sleep every 3 snaps :p

2. so what was your total yield after you chopped you second lady? i read all three pages. sorry if i missed it. im toasted:smoking:

3. so you start LSTing at 3-4 weeks?

4. Total yield from both plants total, I would say 8-10 oz's:D
    I put alot of hard work and love into this one though:smoking:
    check out my new grow though, got a ton of strains in store for the next couple grows!

Yea I would say generally around that time, although I dont like to tie them down until their in their final pot, or I have a few clothes hanger metal pieces bended in a "U" shape and when their small thats what i use to start lst the main stem early.

5. awesome grow man, im loving this method more and more. because of your grow, i can see 'how to' and it gives me confidence for my first LST!

6. I am tying all my cheese down too. they are in bubble buckets. they are taller but not near as bushy or as many bud sites.....shit son, you LST like a pro.

nice grow...

7. Nice,i just started the blue dream.up to 2 lbs per thousy watter.Are you adding molasses straight into warm water ?How much per gal?

8. it's 1tbsp per gal.

9. u sir are a cfl'in lst'in GOD. haha. :hello:

10. Bringing this back from the dead - did you prune leaves throughout this grow? seems very orderly, mine are a tangled mess of leaves

11. donte wait to long if turning amber ur looses poteince

12. uh..........................huh?

13. Well i guess selfmedication isnt around anymore, but amazing lst. Was so many tops... LST FTW!!!

14. I still pop back in the city every now and again:D
    Amazing how time fly's when you're not caring for ladies:cool::cool:
    This used to be my home EVERYDAY on here, I miss it!! It will remain;)
    Yes I did a fair amount of pruning in the late veg. state, also supercropping!
    Thats honestly where its at friends:D