My birthday tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by GOoDSmOk3R58, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys, It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm think of seeing some family then
    heading out with a few friends to toke and then head to the cinema. To be honest, it depresses me a little, the thought of time going by and all. The one thing I'll be scared about most is if I reach to be an old man, (80+ Y.O.) and I look back on my life and think I never done what I've wanted to do.

I know it sounds dumb as hell but when I was a little kid, all I wanted to be was a man. Although I'm only in my early stages of being One, though, I am pretty depressed at the thought of ageing.

Anyway, I haven't been feeling well recently (tonsillitis) and I toked a small Jay earlier which numbed the part of my throat which was also hurting and helped a bit. I'm looking foward to it partly, but part of me ain't. I'll post tomorrow what happened.

Anyway, what do you guys & gals like doing on the big day?
    :smoke:

2. My next birthday is going to be me and a few friends getting shit-faced drunk and smoking like a half ounce.

Dude I dare you to take 5 grams, a big cigar, and roll you a titan sized blunt.
    Then smoke that shit, BY YO SELF!

Happy birthday man. :smoke:

3. Thanks buddy. I'm pretty much strapped for cash, I only have about 2 grams left of some medium, mediocre stuff. I'll probably smoke it all then next week I'll pick up a 8th or so.

The truth is I don't smoke often, so I'm defiantly going to be smoking a few spliffs tomorrow.

You know what, next year I'll do either your idea, or I'll make a massive Tulip joint!

thanks again man

:D