My birthday tommrow.

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Apr 3, 2006.

1. tru happiness right there :smoke:

2. Get some good old fashioned alcohol. It's just not a birthday unless you get wasted and make an ass of yourself infront of everyone you know.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Happy Birthday AFD! :wave: I'm goin out to blaze one up for the occasion:smoke: *puff puff pass* this ones for you

4. Happy B-day! You should take some E smoke some bowls and hit up some lapdances at a strip club!!!

5. Happy birthday dude!!! :wave:

6. cheer up man its your birthday. im sure today will be a great day for you. do w/e u wnana do tis all aobut you.

7. Actully, today turned out quite kick ass. I brought Floydian to lunch, and he paid for my lunch since it was my b-day. Then when I got back to school two people I know just automaticlly turned me around and we went for a burn ride and smoked a joint, and they gave me a few cigs. The rents are making BBQ ribs and my mom made a pound cake (i'll take a picture, it's AMAZING cake). I have around $70 in my wallet, and Floydian is smoking me up with a bag tonight, so it looks pretty good! Thanks for wishing me a happy b-day Blades. It was amazing, because preps that I never even talk to anymore we're walkin up to me and wishin' happy birthday and all. Normally the 'higher class' people and I don't get along, but what ever. No one is 'HIGH'er class then me. :D

-AFD

8. That's cool. My birthday's this saturday. So, we're pretty close.

9. happy late AFD! sounds like ur gonna have a goodun stay chill

10. happy late bday.

11. It's not late =).

I am just about to go pick up my bag of dank (pics when I come back). My parents are real chill and bought me a $100 gas card (somthing I needed real bad). They are also paying for my airfare to Denver this summer. I already spent $40 the dank, $20 in gas (before I knew I got the gas card), $7 on washing my car, then I cleaned the whole inside of my car because it was filthy and had enough stems and beaners to make a Green Dragon, heh. But it's all good, I still have a $20 bill left, so that'll keep me set because I have everything I currently need. This b-day is kiccckkkass!

-AFD

12. glad your having a good birthday cant wait to see the pics of the cake

oooooooo cake

Happy Birth Day!!!!!!:hello:

13. Happy Birthday! :hello:

14. Aw, happy birthday!
    Glad that you enjoyed this day, even though all you did was smoke pot, have yummy bbq ribs and pound cake, and a pretty packed wallet. Wow. That actually sounds super bad ass.
    Happy bday though. Save up whatever money you get though and maybe you can find some shrooms!! :devious:

15. tight man happy bday (mine is the 13th but im doin more for 420 lol)

edit: i know this chick whose birthday is 420 lucky bitch

16. Well I decided that I had all that cash, why not take a stop by the local head shop. I went in there and a new shipment of bongs had just came in. I helped her unpack them with one of my friends who was in there earlier and bought a tight spoon. So I didn't see any I liked, but then I saw a $70 1.5 foot tall mushroom bong. It is so amazingly cool, the colors are AWSOME. I picked it up with a bigger bowl (for free) for $50. It was a good deal IMO. I'll post pictures of it tommorow. Then the dank fell through and while we were in the headshop a guy i got a few bags from before walked in there! He was buyin some blunt wraps.. So I'm like "you got some herb eh?" and he said yeah and asked if we needed any. So we gave him a ride to his house, and bought a 1/8th of high mids for $30. Weighed out. Then we smoked a bowl with him and he threw in a few more nugs since it was my b-day. Now here I am eating more cake and drinking chocolate milk.. heres a picture of the end piece (the best piece).. the whole cake looks a lot better but it tastes unbelivable!

-AFD

PS- Pictures of 'The Shroom Bong' tommorow!

Attached Files:

17. Same here, cool thing is, she's a stoner too. Her dad just got out of prison for selling LSD =S.

-AFD

18. MMM thats a good looking cake!

19. I think spending that $50 on the bong was WAY worth it. I've never smoked out of anything smoother. It also got me high than I've ever been, even off dank. I'll post some pictures and milk shots tommorow!

-AFD

20. Happy Birthday! :D