My Birthday Present to myself. New to glass kinda..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Illduceson, May 30, 2011.

1. Just got this Bong from a local headshop. They have a deal on buy one get one half off on the same type of piece on any piece in the store. so i got this bong that was 160 $ for 80 because my friend bought one. new to glass, good deal? cell phone pics.

Attached Files:

2. cool lil bong i bet it rips like a champ :D

3. ill let you know tonight haha :). pretty stoked about it.

4. Well happy birthday partner!

and im diggin the piece too!

5. thank you! haha

6. seems like a pretty sweet grab to me. i have a slide with that same phat sticker and color scheme. kinda want to take off the label but w/e nice tube. $80 is pretty good

7. Just goes to show how overpriced most headshops are,
    garuanteed they still made money off that thing..

8. That thing is probably gonna hit like Rocky.

9. Hit so nice, well worth the cash.

10. Well as long as there is demand, the supply will be pumped out for expensive high end glass.

Technically the deal is 25% for both...

11. i was to high to understand that lol.

12. $80 for a fat looking no-name brand with a diffused stem and at least a cool bowl. sweet! :smoke:

is it 14 or 18mm? either way i recommend to pic yourself up an even nicer diffused downstem that fits your GonG fitting, as well as a decent ash catcher (4+ arm tree AC, or an inline one would be the best option for your price range likely. it'll help keep your piece cleaner, and since that guy is so short it'll make the hits more bearable.

i might recommend you go custom for the downstem (or even the AC?), you can get some very awesome diffused downstems for around the same price as normal nicer ones, but that diffuse so much better.

13. Lol it'd be kind of a waste to spend more on accessories than the actual bong...(in this case)

That being said, if you got a heady ass slide or a sick down stem (360 gridded SG for instance or Leisure down stem with arms) it would still be worth it but I wouldn't throw a bulky inline on that small of a piece personally...

Good buy man, looks like decent thickness glass, you catch how thick it was at the store? Toke it up on your b-day go big man, I'd smoke you a down a few bowls out of that thing

14. eehhhhhhhh...i don't see the trouble in getting a cheap $20 slit-diffused pill bottle gong AC to keep the piece/water cleaner, and the hits a tad smoother.

15. #16 tokeysmokey23, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's funny because I just named my glass spoon rocky :) because it gives giant ass hits like rocky, and because I bought it at a rocklahoma concert lol