Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My birthday is on 420

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Floppy1000, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey GC so i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with this... ive been smoking quite heavily (2 j's a day generally) for quite a bit and my birthday is the 20th of april and this year i will turn 18.

Generally i dont like clubbing or doing stuff like that but ofc i love smoking and i was wondering if you guys could help me brainstorm idears.

Peace. :smoke:

2. why not get stoned and then go paintball...then get stoned again.

3. O boy o boy o boy o boy

4. cruie around smoke blunts go to strip club at midnight on 4/20 start off the day

5. Technically you cant be on these forums but i wonr be a dick lol i suggest making a really good edible youl have a good bday:smoke:

6. Well unfortunately whatever you're going to do it has to be done without GC's help, because you're NOT 18 yet, you have no business being here. AND you've been here underage for how long? Not cool man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.